• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Interesting setup
What's old is new again.
US_WWI_rifle_periscope_attachment.jpeg

How Ukraine ‘battlefield taxis’ destroyed Russia’s best tank T-90M | War on Tape | Daily Mail

"The [Russian] expert is seen showing labels on the back of the [ATACMS] missile's GPS guidance system, which indicate it originated in a U.S. army store in Alabama."

So RIA is trying to pass off an agent purchased army surplus GPS computer from a decommissioned ATACMS as captured from a shot down and yet miraculously undamaged missile to their public.....

I guess its the Ukrainians turn now?

Ukraine war briefing: Thousands of Ukrainian convicts join fight against Russian forces​

More than 3,000 prisoners in Ukraine released on parole to boost military numbers.

Ukraine is turning to its prisoner population to help address battlefield shortages as Russian continues to build up forces in eastern Ukraine. More than 3,000 prisoners have been released on parole and assigned to military units after such recruitment was approved by parliament in a controversial mobilisation bill last month, Ukrainian deputy justice minister Olena Vysotska told the Associated Press. The news agency visited a rural penal colony in south-east Ukraine where several convicts were offered a chance at parole in return for battlefield service. “You can put an end to this and start a new life,” one recruiter, a member of a volunteer assault battalion, told them. Ukraine does not announce details of troop deployment numbers or casualties, but frontline commanders openly acknowledge that they are facing serious personnel shortages.

I guess its the Ukrainians turn now?

Ukraine war briefing: Thousands of Ukrainian convicts join fight against Russian forces​

More than 3,000 prisoners in Ukraine released on parole to boost military numbers.

Ukraine is turning to its prisoner population to help address battlefield shortages as Russian continues to build up forces in eastern Ukraine. More than 3,000 prisoners have been released on parole and assigned to military units after such recruitment was approved by parliament in a controversial mobilisation bill last month, Ukrainian deputy justice minister Olena Vysotska told the Associated Press. The news agency visited a rural penal colony in south-east Ukraine where several convicts were offered a chance at parole in return for battlefield service. “You can put an end to this and start a new life,” one recruiter, a member of a volunteer assault battalion, told them. Ukraine does not announce details of troop deployment numbers or casualties, but frontline commanders openly acknowledge that they are facing serious personnel shortages.

I’m surprised it took that long.

I would imagine they will be employed in second-line labour tasks, or otherwise they were screened and violent offenders weren't picked.

I would imagine they will be employed in second-line labour tasks, or otherwise they were screened and violent offenders weren't picked.
It did say Assault Battalions…
Now the AFU isn’t spendthrift on lives like Russia, but I don’t think it’s going to be an easy job.

Meanwhile, equity on the front lines...

Video Allegedly Shows Kremlin Sending Female Prisoners to Combat in Ukraine​

Video is going viral online that shows Russian female prisoners being formed into new Storm-Z squads – then going to the front in Ukraine to be part of Moscow’s meat wave.

In April, Andriy Yusov, a spokesperson for Ukraine’s military intelligence service (HUR), told the Kyiv Post that the Kremlin is willingly recruiting female prisoners of all specialties: “We are talking about auxiliary units, but combat units as well, if needed,” Yusov said.

Women prisoners are promised money and the opportunity to return home. In turn, the convicted women agree to such conditions, because they are convinced by propaganda that they will return home alive. However, these are just dreams.

“Most of the women prisoners recruited by the Russian Federation died or returned home with severe injuries,” said Yusov.

Back