• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Womanly Thread - Thank you Tommy ;)

Alea said:
Cool!
Hammer has so many pockets in his strap-on-thing that I am sure there is enough alcohool in there for a long party... Can I join?

Alea

Le BBB prend 6 en avant, et une douzaine an arriere! (Avec ice-packs)!
And of course, anyone trained on the "82" knows about the shovel pouch.....(holds 3 beers, and one bottle, BTW).

P to the S:
I have never, nor will I ever own a "strap-on"........ ;)
Just to clarify.

Hammer Sandwich said:
P to the S:
I have never, nor will I ever own a "strap-on"........ ;)
Just to clarify.

But... you just said you have "spectacular tits"  :-\

Alea ;)

Alea said:
But... you just said you have "spectacular tits"  :-\

Alea ;)

But I do!

For a 31 year-old man.....I'm quite firm and perky, thank you very much....
(Mrs. Sandwich told me that)
Check the videos for reference.....teats galore!

I'm what they call "GhettoFabulous".

Black Betty said:
MAN BOOBS  :facepalm:  NOT MY CUP OF TEA

Whaaat....as far as I've been able to tell, the MOOBS are a serious turn on........I haven't been lied to, have I?
I try to "inadvertently" wet my t-shirt often....if that helps.

:-X...ha ha ha
Im afraid to go to sleep... after googling MOOBS  really had no clue  :blotto: Hot  ;D

Ha Ha no I honestly didn't image search Google gave me Everything...Now I want to forget it and take it back please please ... Flashback  :eek:

Cant stop laughing... ;D

Gonna have to Google some Danzel W, Ryan Gosling, Van Diesel and the Rock for a MAJOR mind block.  :salute:

Girlie Thing for the day flavored lips gloss!

Had Coconut Rum and fruit punch. My underwear is still missing.

Sometimes getting missing underwear back stirs up the forgotten repressed alcohol memories.  So don't feel bad about losing one's drawers without memory of it.

We recently launched Op Backyardigan I and II at DZ Daftandbarmy: the first two of an ongoing series of playdate focused operations for the kids of Infantry Officer dads.

So far, small talk is similar to that in Phase III e.g., 'How much (sleep) are you getting?". Coffee is described as 'NATO standard' and maps/nautical charts are brought out to discuss future (recreational) operations. It's also nice getting a chance to run the kids through proper PLF without interference from the 9D callsigns.

Took a nice long, lavender scented bath while the hubby proceeded to load the dish washer, fold the clothes and bring the dogs out to do their business. Next he gets to take a long, lavender scented bath while I shovel the drive way and take out the garbage. There are no gender roles in this house, just jobs that need to get done!  ;D

Watched this, and agreed with all of it!

A TED archive gem. At TED in 1998, Brenda Laurel asks: Why are all the top-selling videogames aimed at little boys? She spent two years researching the world of girls (and shares amazing interviews and photos) to create a game that girls would love.

http://www.ted.com/talks/brenda_laurel_on_making_games_for_girls.html

Yesterday I painted my toenails, today I colored my hair.  Is that girly enough?  ;D

Well, I don't have any toenail polish here, but I did buy a chainmail bikini that is girly enough ...

Doing up a treat tonight - lots of chicken gizzards, very tasty, All with shake n bake in the oven. Add a bit of sweet chili sauce, cold beer for the boys and we're set for a good night

ArmyVern said:
Well, I don't have any toenail polish here, but I did buy a chainmail bikini that is girly enough ...

They still sell those in the market?

Ridge Runner said:
Doing up a treat tonight - lots of chicken gizzards, very tasty, All with shake n bake in the oven. Add a bit of sweet chili sauce, cold beer for the boys and we're set for a good night

Shouldn't that be in the Manly thread?  ;)

Oh and just to be extra girly, I'm waiting for my hubby to cook supper.  :nod:

Back