• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Third Watch

ok I'm going to wad back into this not all reality tv is crap. Mostly anything (Except american chopper, hotrod ect.) on discovery channel rocks.

Right now on the American discovery channel there is a show about alaskan crab fishermen (Most dangerous Job per capita in the devolped world)  as they rush to bring in the years crab harvest.

Those are more like documentaries, as they deal with real people doing real stuff.  Nobody bringing out their inner bastard by vying for all these fabulous prizes.  A small, but IMHO, critical difference...

Kat

Lately, I've started renting seasons of TV shows from my local video place, I'm up to the third season of Sopranos and I just recently watched the first two seasons of Homicide: Life on the Street.  Now those are both quality shows.

Six Feet Under is also really good, lets see what else?  The Law & Order group of shows (although the mother ship is getting to be somewhat stale). Family Guy and to a degree the Simpsons though there have be a few stinkers this year...

Back