• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

tie strings & the fit of combat uniforms (Split: Need for a new Army dress uniform)

PanaEng said:
see: strangulation, tarp or trap, keep the ideas coming  ;D
I know we can come up with more  8)

Particularly sadistic and inventive staff on a BMQ could tie fire team partners together with their belly ties if they repeatedly lose one another?

If they had been wearing Canadian uniforms on Boondock Saints, they wouldn't have even needed to buy the rope.
600px-BSBeretta92FS-2.jpg

The strings I don't mind. Being knee high to a grasshopper and about just as think around the issue I run into with the Combat Shirts is the fact that while the main size goes down, the pocket size does not.  My uniform looks like a large patch of 4 pockets, with maybe one inch between upper and lower pockets and the pockets are so close together that my epaulet (sp?) cannot sit flat.  Its one of the smallest sizes available and is still super baggy and droopy around the pockets.  If I put something in them they hang down to my waist pulling my whole top part away from my body  (strings tied up as well)

Back