• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Times Quotes our Brit Counterparts ARRSE

Donut

Inactive
Reaction score
The Times has quoted our British colleagues at ARRSE for their support for Sir Richard Dannatt's comments that they should pull their forces out of Iraq pdq.

The quotations on the page http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-2402666,00.html  are pretty impressive, and vaguely reminiscent of some comments when our CDS first started to tell it like it was.

DF

I read the General's comments yesterday in my online issue of the Times.  I've expressed my criticisms of the Iraq war before on this site, so no one should be surprised when I say that I agree with him 100%.  Kudos to you General Dannett and I wish you all the best. :salute:

Seriously, that must be the most unfortunate acronym in any army, anywhere, anytime...

Where I part company with serving generals making public comments is when they make statements/speeches critical or at odds with the government. I guarantee the generals would not tolerate a subordinate making similar statments about their policies.

Back