• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Traitor [Australian] Politician was in Parliament when they “sold out” Australia, spy agency reveals

That’s remarkably candid by the ASIO chief. If I understand right it sounds like foreign interference that, at the time, would not have been criminal. So that rules out leaking classified info, at least inasmuch as we take the unclassified disclosure here at face value.

I’d almost feel totally surprised, but just mostly surprised. I’d have thought Oz would be hyper sensitive to influence…but then again, they did lease the Port of Perth to China…

I’d totally expect this from Canada sadly, both in Parliament and I can’t help but think in the Senate too…

I’d almost feel totally surprised, but just mostly surprised. I’d have thought Oz would be hyper sensitive to influence…but then again, they did lease the Port of Perth to China…

I’d totally expect this from Canada sadly, both in Parliament and I can’t help but think in the Senate too…
Darwin, not Perth.

China is Australia’s largest trading partner. China has minority ownership in at least one of Australia’s major mines and 85% of Australian iron ore goes to China. If anything, Australia is more beholden to China than Canada is.

Of course, unless one reads Aus news, we wouldn’t really see that in Canada.

DOH, my bad going off memory…knew it was not near Sydney at least…should’ve fact checked first. 😉

Always worth a refresh for awareness… 😆

Every level is compromised. Municipal, provincial, First Nations, even school boards, are in even worse shape than the federal level.

Back