• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transcript Question.

On the envelope there's a sticker sealing it that reads: "not official if seal is broken".

Don't worry about getting a copy, just bring the sealed envelope in and the reception staff will open it, make a certified true copy for your application file and give you the originals back. Sometimes the envelopes are not sealed but the transcript has an embossed seal and signature to prove it is an original.

CFR FCS

I just had my High School stamp it with the following:

"OFFICIAL AS DETERMINED BY:

LORD BEAVERBROOK GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT"

and signed by the guidance counsellor. I took it fresh off the press to CFRC - Calgary during Period 4. I was late getting back from the Harry Hays Building but I got everything done that needed doing.

As long as the transcript is from the Provincial Office (indicating that it's example: Alberta Department of Education Authentic Transcript) or has the official HS letterhead on it and signed in some way; it should be fine. The first time I took my transcript (just the HS copy) I found out: A) Did not meet required amount of credits (they didn't have the other 20 from the other school I transferred from) and B) It wasn't signed as being official; told me they couldn't accept it.

Back