• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UnderArmour Tactical Gear

Meridian

Inactive
Reaction score
Not a commercial advertisement, but has anyone tried this stuff out?

I never realized they had tactical/military-specific gear.

http://www.underarmour.com/ua2/ua/gear.asp?dept%5Fid=37

The products are renowned right now in the States, athletes are endorsing it FOR FREE........

Anyway, figured some may be interested/have thoughts/ etc

I do know its very expensive...

I got a shirt given to me this summer...the stuff's fantastic.  I tend to develop heat-sores fromt time to time and this is the only item of clothing I've found which solves that problem.  Just wish I'd had it while we were in Florida.

I used UnderArmour heat gear during this years Mountain Man and I did'nt get any chaffing. Just don't buy white. The cold gear is also outstanding, but it is a compression fit, so use caution when ordering off the net.  If you're unsure, order a size up. 

My 2ic wears it, and swears by it.  I am hoping that someone gets me some for the holidays, but trying to make the connection between a 40 dollar undergarment for men and a 40 dollar undergarment for women actually only annoys wives and girlfriends.  Go figure.

Im starting to see it at the gym too, and some of their gear can be worn as outerwear... or at least as workout clothing.

But then again, girls wear PJ's to my gym, so... (not complaining)

Under Armour heat gear is great, i use it for box lacrosse in the summer playing in a non air-conditioned arena with 100 watt bulbs over head and equipment on it is a life saver

Back