• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UPDATING YOUR APPLICATION AFTER SUBMITTING IT

cfournier

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about updating your application after its already been submitted online?
I am in need of updating some extra curricular info. Am I to phone my local recruiting center or do I just bring it up during my interview? (my online access has been disabled)

cfournier said:
Does anyone know anything about updating your application after its already been submitted online?
I am in need of updating some extra curricular info. Am I to phone my local recruiting center or do I just bring it up during my interview? (my online access has been disabled)

Call the CFRC obviously. They'll either update over phone or tell you to fill out a page at the CFRC or print off and fax/email it to the CFRC or something.

Your first move before any of this should have been establishing contact with the CFRC.

Well, seeing as its Friday night and after business hours, Monday morning would be the first point of possible contact. I was just hoping for some answers from someone who has already been through the application process.

Thank you for you time though, I will contact them first thing Monday morning.

I have been through the process, How long have you been in this "unlisted" activity? Did it just start this evening? Regardless of the time, if your online access is disabled then there is really only two options - Email or Phone (during business hours).

Yes, my online access is disabled due to a previous application, in which I was already given a service number. And I've been volunteering to big brothers big sisters for a few months now and I just wanted to add it to my application.

Call a CFRC Monday morning.

It's free, it's simple and it's all you can do.

If you applied at a CFRC you deal with them but if you applied 'online" and your file has not been forwarded, then you will need to contact the National Office in North Bay.

What DAA said is correct.

To add on:

I too had to make some changes to my application, however, North Bay informed me that it wont matter much, so they asked me to wait until my application was transferred to the nearest CFRC. Your situation might be different. Call them. Email works too, but it usually takes a few days.

And in case you don't know already: call them from a speaker phone, unless you have a lot of free time ;)

Back