• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Urgent question... I'm kinda concerned...

telouro

Inactive
Reaction score
So almost 3 weeks ago I applied online, and last week I sent in my photocopies of my birth certificate and transcripts. I haven't gotten any further contact from them, however when I went online I found something odd.

Here is my concern:
When I log in to the National Defence website to check on my "Application Status", all of my document status/application status date/received boxes are blank. There is nothing saying "Required, etc" anymore, it is just blank.

Also, when I go to "View Confirmation Letter", I get
"Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Click here to continue"

Any answers? I don't know what this means and if I should be worried...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes I noted this happened as well, I think it is normal.  You are asking this because when you submitted your application it showed a date right?  It took me 1 month and a week to receive a reply email to tell me the trades are closed lol.

You have nothing to be worried about it is "normal". The same issue happened to me when I applied online. Every thing would show blank for a few months and then when I checked the fields were filled in. So you have nothing to worry about. I would say if you are still worried you could contact the CFRC and ask.

telouro said:
So almost 3 weeks ago I applied online, and last week I sent in my photocopies of my birth certificate and transcripts. I haven't gotten any further contact from them, however when I went online I found something odd.

Here is my concern:
When I log in to the National Defence website to check on my "Application Status", all of my document status/application status date/received boxes are blank. There is nothing saying "Required, etc" anymore, it is just blank.

Also, when I go to "View Confirmation Letter", I get
"Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

Click here to continue"

Any answers? I don't know what this means and if I should be worried...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Well, we are in the EXACT same situation. Same time frame and everything. We even sent in the exact same documents (I know it say to send them but there are discrepancies between the sites). I made a thread about it a few days ago to be exact. It's right here;

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/108412/post-1191654/topicseen.html#new

I'm starting to think that this must be normal if the exact same thing happened to both of us. I applied October 30, when did you?

(Also, I sent an e-mail in asking if they knew why it did that, they replied and I posted it in my thread. I doubt it will help since it just confused me even more, but anytime I get a reply from anyone I'm thankful for it, no matter how confusing).

Nothing to worry about. I'm assuming you've received a confirmation email right after you sumbitted your application? And then some time later they called you and sent an email with further instructions (such as sending copies of your documents etc)? Looks like that's what happened, so you're good.

I remember from one of the original emails, they mentioned that all dates in the online form should be disregarded, and that the CFRC will give you all official dates for all your tests. Ever since I read that, I never paid attention to any dates in the online application. I logged in a few times and I think one or two times saw some dates, and after that they've always been blank. I think they just don't update the online form, that's all, probably due to high volume of applicants. And now they're recently changed the log-in system, so who knows what else might have changed.

Just do everything that's asked of you, do it well, do it fast, do it professionally, show up to all tests on scheduled dates and on time, and keep a good attitude. I've learned that recruiting is a long and uncertain process. Just go through it one step at a time. And don't worry about those dates in the online form. If it still bothers you, it's nothing a quick call to the CFRC won't fix. Good luck!

Back