• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US, NATO Outta Afghanistan 2021

Hey, according to the Globe & Mail, there WAS more rescue work going on behind the scenes!
Also archived here.

A bit from the piece ...
View attachment 86226
View attachment 86227

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Does the story indicate if that requested rescue mission actually went ahead?
From the article snip posted:
The sources said Afghan Sikhs were not considered an operational priority for the Canadian military as they had no link to Canada. Mr. Sajjan's intervention, the sources say, impacted the rescue of Canadians and other Afghans on Canada's priority list.
It would seem the mission did go ahead and Minister Sajjan was directly involved in directing the troops on the ground with intel on the Sikh group's whereabouts:
Mr. Sajjan also relayed location information and other details about the Sikhs to the military as special operation forces worked to meet up with the group. The information was passed to him from a Canadian Sikh group that was in contact with these Afghan Sikhs.
Maybe this belongs in the foreign influence thread?

• Humorous
Reactions: ueo
From the article snip posted:

It would seem the mission did go ahead and Minister Sajjan was directly involved in directing the troops on the ground with intel on the Sikh group's whereabouts:

Maybe this belongs in the foreign influence thread?

It could even have been a cunning 'come on', set up by the Taliban to bag the SOF troops involved ...

My son and 157 other soldiers died there. THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Let it be known that I have nothing against Sikhs. I work with a good many. Wonderful people.

What I am disgusted with is the MND using his position to influence an emergency operation. FUCKING WRONG

Last edited:
My son and 157 other soldiers died there. THIS IS FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Let it be known that I have nothing against Sikhs. I work with a good many. Wonderful people.

What I am disgusted with is the MND using his position to influence an emergency operation. FUCKING WRONG
He used JTF2 to run a personal quest for the Sikh community. Someone should of also stood upto him and said no sir that isn't a mission priority.

Hopefully that failed operation didn't cause Canadian citizens to be killed.

We don’t know that, but we do know that someone whom the Canadian government ’said it was trying to help’ was killed years later (2023) while IRCC was allegedly ‘still doing its thing’ to help…

Latest: someone high up says it was "legal orders" ....
From the piece quoting the CDS:
View attachment 86284

CDS is pretty clear. The ArchitectTM seems to be the one downplaying his part in directing the op. Perhaps his German isn’t very strong… Auftragstaktik

If the Minister makes a "request", it's not a request.
Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest save these Sikhs?

Words have meanings and consequences. Whether you directly order someone to do something or not is irrelevant. Your subordinates will act to accomplish the tasks you frame as important. As the MND he should have know that, and as a someone holding a commission he should definitely have known that.

As the MND he should have know that, and as a someone holding a commission he should definitely have known that.
And let's be real, IF he made it a suggestion (and not an actual order) he knew exactly how it would be construed.

It's the same way Trudeau made suggestions to Butts when dealing with the SNC bit. Plausible deniability. Trudeau never "ordered" Butts to do anything.

These people aren't amateurs.

Back