• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vancouver Bait Car

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
this is a video from one of those bait cars that allow police to shut it off once it has been stolen, we need some of those in winnipeg

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/875/

"Oh please don't come cop"

You can watch the rest of thses videos at www.baitcar.com

We have a few in Hamilton (one definitely at Limeridge Mall) and at GTA GO stations the Bait Cars are used. 

Sweet videos!!!!

man those guys are dumb.

"Please don't let that dog chew me".

Ryan

I like how at the end "Today" by Smashing Pumpkins was playing on the radio.  I'm sure those guys are going "Today is the greatest, day I've ever known"....haha..idiots

Putting these videos up on the internet is a great idea too.

The shame factor does wonders.

I think the most funniest thing is the people who sit there and make rationalizations about why the stolen car is not a bait car.

Secondly, it funny how people attitudes change quickley from " **** the police, if one was here I'd smash his head in with a bottle, I would man..."  to " I'm sorry officer, please don't hurt me, I'm sorry, PLEASE NO" when they are confronted with their situations. Odd how the ones that act tough, aren't really the tough ones at all.

Back