• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wainwright Jerkey

Have you tried Wainwright jerky?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 71.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Whats Wainwright?

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
I remember the pepperoni even after all these years.  It was the best anywhere.  Maybe even better than Chris Bros. pepperoni here in Hfx.

So I'm the only one that haven't heard of such thing?

Baker

Edit: Perhaps I should have chosen No, because I know what Wainright is ::)

jollyjacktar said:
I remember the pepperoni even after all these years.  It was the best anywhere.  Maybe even better than Chris Bros. pepperoni here in Hfx.

I agree with ya 100%......we used to buy large quantities of that stuff while on exercise in Wainwright.

Baker said:
So I'm the only one that haven't heard of such thing?

Baker

Edit: Perhaps I should have chosen No, because I know what Wainright is ::)

Yes you are the only one.

Just when you've thought you'd hard everything!
Ya gotta love army guys, who else would be able to get away with a poll on beef jerky? 
And getting responses :)
Haven't had it, not in the army, but, I have heard of it's greatness through hubby  ;D

Can you imagine the money that guy makes?Imagine the deer jerky! Deer are 2 any sex for like 9 bucks! That's profit!

Thousands upon thousands have tasted that sweet, sweet, jerkey. The Pep sticks are great, too!

X-mo-1979 said:
Can you imagine the money that guy makes?Imagine the deer jerky! Deer are 2 any sex for like 9 bucks! That's profit!

Chris doesn't make the money you figure.

Since I've read this thread, I'll be stopping in tomorrow morning and lightening my wallet.

Must have jerrrkyyyy...
droolies.gif

:crybaby: jeeez and  i was thinking about it yesterday now im stuck in victoria.

Like anything else, it's cyclical. For the Wainwright store it would match the Ex schedule.
He'd be all for another RV. Anyone else?  ;D

We sent over 4 lbs to Afghanistan a couple of months ago.  Cost more in postage that the product.  Worth every penny though to make someone else happy.

Cheers

Debra aka Mummiebear5

i brought a couple of bags home from Maple Defender last summer. My 8 year old absolutely loved it. Unfortuantely I made the mistake of leaving it in a area that he had access to, needless to say my stash didn't last long.  ;D

Back