• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted WWII German memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

auzzieguy

Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for WWII German memorabilia IE: Totenkopfring der SS ring, gold coins, dagger, swords any SS related items.

I'm sorry but can this thread be closed now !!!! This kind of posting SHOULD NOT be allowed in here.  Perhaps the poster would also like for me to bring back Hitler and for us to have lost the 2nd World War and to forget about all the CANADIAN AND OTHER SOLDIERS WE LOST.

People looking to collect items that the SS wore make me SICK.

GOOD DAY!!!

Gho57rid3r said:
I'm sorry but can this thread be closed now !!!! This kind of posting SHOULD NOT be allowed in here.  Perhaps the poster would also like for me to bring back Hitler and for us to have lost the 2nd World War and to forget about all the CANADIAN AND OTHER SOLDIERS WE LOST.

People looking to collect items that the SS wore make me SICK.

GOOD DAY!!!

If you have a personal issue with this thread, don't read it.  It does not contravene the Conduct Guidelines and will not be deleted just because you choose to dislike it.  Pretentious assumptions about the poster's motivations aren't helping to present your case.

Milnet.ca staff

I'm sorry there are no presumptious or assumptions, any form of collecting NAZI items does the members of the CF and the world a disgress.  If the poster was inquiring for a holocaust museum or something of that nature then it should be listed in the post.  Other wise this is another person disgracing our great nation and everything we fought for in the 2nd World War just so they can have some disgusting little trinkets.  THAT MAKES ME SICK!!!!

Gho57rid3r said:
I'm sorry there are no presumptious or assumptions, any form of collecting NAZI items does the members of the CF and the world a disgress.  If the poster was inquiring for a holocaust museum or something of that nature then it should be listed in the post.  Other wise this is another person disgracing our great nation and everything we fought for in the 2nd World War.

You're really reading way to much into this.

I don't think i'm reading too much into this at all. Being some one that has lost family as soldiers and at concentration camps.  Most of the people I associate would also tend to agree with what i'm saying.  Too often then not I see civies buying and wearing old SS uniforms, periphenellia,etc. and they think that its cool.  Heck they are even wanting to run milsims where people are fully dressed in these uniforms and they enjoy it.

I may come out over the top with this topic but for good reason. 

Well, we're not continuing.  You've said your piece, and if anyone wants to contact the original poster, please do so by PM.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back