• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Warrant Officer DP1 Reaction

ArmyVern said:
I'd wrassle him too, but wouldn't want to hurt him and his creaky bones.  >:D

Those are my joints, Vern.  The bones are OK - for now.

Haggis... Haggis... Haggis? If it is the same Haggis I know, our last deployment together, I remember him regaling me with stories about how he was paid in salt when he first joined the legions.

Not saying the man is old, but to him a centurian is a rank, not a tank...

;D

I want to play this at work but I would be charged.

Actually I think I almost got charged today. I will play this at my trial if anything comes of it.

Just pure amazing. Made my day. THANK YOU.

Just watched it.  Reminds me of the Hurt Feeling Report.  ;D

Teeps74 said:
Haggis... Haggis... Haggis? If it is the same Haggis I know, our last deployment together, I remember him regaling me with stories about how he was paid in salt when he first joined the legions.

;D

And the tank is now a Museum Piece, so that adds to the equation.

I was waiting to see if it would end up on army.ca without myself posting it and sure as heck it did.

Now that was funny! Its been popping up all over my friends FBs too lol

My video has reached 10,000+ views. I just got to get up on youtube next.

ArmyRick said:
My video has reached 10,000+ views. I just got to get up on youtube next.

I see where a couple of people have posted it on facebook. Good job, by the way. Anybody who has served in a training establishment recognizes that kid.

Finally got to see this last night ( blocked on my work PC) didn't even have to come here it was all over crackbook. Reminded me of a many a crusty old Warrant who chewed me out throught the 1970's  and then me as a crusty "old" Warrant in the 1980's. 8)

Teeps74 said:

;D

Yup!

And the strange thing is he looks like he's getting younger.  Doesn't seem natural!

This is a great video, posted on our JRs page and pointed out how the MIR comment reminds me of one of our Cpls.  Sick every ex unless it's something fun.

Danjanou said:
Finally got to see this last night ( blocked on my work PC) didn't even have to come here it was all over crackbook. Reminded me of a many a crusty old Warrant who chewed me out throught the 1970's  and then me as a crusty "old" Warrant in the 1980's. 8)

Wade Allen?

"MIR so much you almost have a medical degree..."

lmfgdao.....when I went through GMT/BTT in 89 we had a few like that.....the MIR Commandos.  One of them couldn't figure out how he missed getting the too candidate award.  ;D

Thanks Rick, I needed that. Lol

Back