• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

HavokFour said:
Congress declares pizza a vegetable, children's diets instantly get healthier

Article

Guess I'm going to have to set up a new section in the garden. Anybody know where I can get some Pizza Seeds? And what varieties can you get?

Maybe Vessey's will have a new section in their catalog.

If you find some meat lovers seeds I'll take two packets.

“Let’s not argue about semantics,” Borgers told the Times. “I don’t think [Gaddafi] was that brutal a dictator,”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/wikileaks-libya-american-group-wanted-to-help-gaddafi--for-10-million/2011/11/18/gIQAAR1bYN_blog.html

Seriously? And I suppose Hitler was just misunderstood.

cupper said:
“Let’s not argue about semantics,” Borgers told the Times. “I don’t think [Gaddafi] was that brutal a dictator,”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/wikileaks-libya-american-group-wanted-to-help-gaddafi--for-10-million/2011/11/18/gIQAAR1bYN_blog.html

Seriously? And I suppose Hitler was just misunderstood.

:facepalm: Stalin had a bad childhood - I guess Uncle Gadaffi did too as did Sadaam Insane.......

Arrest over botched butt implants

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, tire inflater, mineral oil and super glue.

The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said. The victim was later hospitalized with a serious medical condition as a result of the injections.

:eek:

Who in their right mind... or even crazy mind would think self injecting cement would lead to something positive?  Oh please Darwin, where are you?

Robert0288 said:
Who in their right mind... or even crazy mind would think self injecting cement would lead to something positive?  Oh please Darwin, where are you?

If this were true, there are a lot of men who would find it useful! ;D

The women love my buns of ste... Err, cement.
Local politician (who will remain nameless) to me: Whats larger, a third or a quarter?

Pusser said:
If this were true, there are a lot of men who would find it useful! ;D

I think the little blue pill would probably work better, and you don't have to wait for the drying time or deal with the fragility later

FlyingDutchman said:
The women love my buns of ste... Err, cement.
Local politician (who will remain nameless) to me: Whats larger, a third or a quarter?
A quarter naturally, cause there are 4 of them. ;D

Pair jailed for abducting their 8 kids

Not the abduction, but the kids' names:

The children were identified as an 11-month-old girl, Nefertiti, and her seven brothers, all named after their father, including Nephra, 11; Nephra Ceo, 10; Nephra John, 9; Nephra Shalee and Nephra Rahsul, both 6; Nephra Umeek, 5 and Nephra Yahmen, 4.

Guess if you're yelling at a kid, you'll only (possibly) get the name wrong once.  ::)

PMedMoe said:
Pair jailed for abducting their 8 kids

Not the abduction, but the kids' names:

Guess if you're yelling at a kid, you'll only (possibly) get the name wrong once.  ::)

With six kids it's amazing how you are unable to recall that particular kid's name until after you have run the gammet of all other 5 names.... ;D

GAP said:
With six kids it's amazing how you are unable to recall that particular kid's name until after you have run the gammet of all other 5 names.... ;D

Oh, I know.  :nod:  My Mom used to call the dog's name too.  ;D

The children were identified as an 11-month-old girl, Nefertiti, and her seven brothers, all named after their father, including Nephra, 11; Nephra Ceo, 10; Nephra John, 9; Nephra Shalee and Nephra Rahsul, both 6; Nephra Umeek, 5 and Nephra Yahmen, 4.

So the father's name was Titi Ceo John Shalee Rashul Umeek Yahmen.

There's your problem right there. Way to many names. Why not go with something simple like Nephra.

:facepalm:

Reminds me of Bill Cosby's story of how he and his brother thought how they were named God Damnit and Jesus Christ.

"God Damnit, Get in here."

"But Dad, I'm Jesus Christ"

;D

GAP said:

You don't need to have that many kids to get their names mixed up.  Even with only two, my parents (and me with the next generation) still manage(d) to confuse them.

Pusser said:
You don't need to have that many kids to get their names mixed up.  Even with only two, my parents (and me with the next generation) still manage(d) to confuse them.

"Hey you" still works!

Called the cats K'mere and K'mon. But then, cats don't come when you call them anyway!

Back