• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's your gas price? 2.0

I predict 69.9 by mid Dec.  and if I'm wrong, well, a girl can dream right?

Around Brisbane today 97.9, the first time in over 3 yrs its under a buck!

Thats 78.7 cents CDN per litre!!

OWDU

Southern Italy is at 1,20 Euro. Down from 1,40 Euro about 6 weeks ago! Roughly, 1,80 $CA and 2,10 $ CA respectively!!!!!

Luckily, I have ration coupons for about the same price as in Canada.

Gasplug :salute:

Lil_T said:
I predict 69.9 by mid Dec.  and if I'm wrong, well, a girl can dream right?
Saw at ontariogasprices *dot* com today that it was 69 cents in Brockville today, so keep on dreamin': it looks to be reality *somewhere*

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Saw at ontariogasprices *dot* com today that it was 69 cents in Brockville today, so keep on dreamin': it looks to be reality *somewhere*

right on - should be that here soon then if it's not already... haven't gone out yet today.  stupid snow... should go out and shovel

We're down to the dizzying new low of $092.9 currently....  ::)

At night in the middle of the week I can get 88.4 cents in N. Vancouver, a guy in Hope reported gas at 72 cents a litre.

75 something here today but I should have filled up yesterday when it was 2 cents cheaper!!  :crybaby:

In the land of big refineries (Edmonton) premium went for 93c a litre yestersday!

How long has it been over a buck? A year and a bit?

82.9 for gas, 99.8 for diesel at the Esso at the Pleasant St/118 intersection.  First time I've filled up on diesel for less than $50 in a long time.  Close to bone dry, only had to shell out $45 (diesel).

A couple of our local stations here in Kemptville have 2.0 cents a litre off ethanol and super on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I gased up today at 68.9 per litre for ethanol.

Back