• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where Have All the Real Men Gone?

Greymatters said:
Rugged looks and charm beats out metro-fashionable any day of the week...

Exactly. Which is why no matter how much DiCaprio pencils in a moustache and beard, he ain't Harrison Ford.

Well I personally intend on seeing at least one upcoming DiCaprio movie, can't say the same for Ford.

:P

" Men " - a human being.
             an adult male human
            a bipedal primate mammal
            Homo Sapien

All other descriptions of "Men " is just window dressing. :warstory: ;)

All I know is I look damn hot in my Army DEU's with the Royal Winnipeg Rifles crossbelt.....as a Sergeant Major should!

Greymatters said:
Rugged looks and charm beats out metro-fashionable any day of the week... 

Pro-Rugged          Non-Rugged
    x                          x

One for, one against - almost time for a poll on the issue....

Someone else's prespective on men...................

WOMEN'S ENGLISH

1. Yes                                    =    No
        2. No                                      =  Yes
        3. Maybe                                =  No
        4. We need                              =  I want
        5. I am sorry                            =  you'll be sorry
        6. We need to talk                    =  you're in trouble
        7. Sure, go ahead                    =  you better not
        8. Do what you want                =  you will pay for this later
        9. I am not upset                      =  of course I am upset, you moron!
      10. You're very attentive tonight  =  is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH

1. I am hungry                                              =      I am hungry
        2. I am sleepy                                              =      I am sleepy
        3. I am tired                                                  =      I am tired
        4. Nice dress                                                =      Nice cleavage!
        5. I love you                                                  =      let's have sex now
        6. I am bored                                                =      Do you want to have sex?
        7. May I have this dance?                              =      I'd like to have sex with you
        8. Can I call you sometime?                          =      I'd like to have sex with you
        9. Do you want to go to a movie?                    =      I'd like to have sex with you
        10. Can I take you out to dinner?                    =      I'd like to have sex with you
        11. Those shoes don't go with that outfit          =      I'm gay

And finally.....

A recent scientific study found that women find different male faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle.

For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket stump shoved up his backside.

hahaha... well put.  ;D

I still think rugged is where it's at, but I suppose there must be some middle ground - after all, you don't have to be either a lumberjack or a fashion consultant.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go warn my buddy his shoes don't go with his outfit...  ;D

Back