• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why have i got a verbal warning ? what did i say mods explain to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read you personal Mail and this public thread...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59258.0.html

pro patria

tess

The link in the CDN Aviator post just refer to his profile (Pro Patria), not to a thread or a post...

Yea it doesn't say what exactlly i said that was racist and to my knowing i did not say anything racist only thing i said was nonconformist arabs and fascist

Pro Patria,

Consider it like harassment, it's what is perceived that determines whether or not it gets treated as such.  Take this as an opportunity to examine how you post, in the forums and in chat, and to carefully consider how others might interpret your remarks.  Only you are responsible for the image you project.  And personally, I suggest you take great care if you want to do it using that nickname.

Army.ca Staff

Yrys said:
The link in the CDN Aviator post just refer to his profile (Pro Patria), not to a thread or a post...
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/49378/post-548621.html#msg548621

thats the thread, his post is in there

Pro Patria said:
Yea it doesn't say what exactlly i said that was racist and to my knowing i did not say anything racist only thing i said was nonconformist arabs and fascist

arab is generally seen as a slurr

mckee19
              I believe this question is refer for the DS.

The term "arab" by itself isnt a slur. We see this phrase in the news "arab street" or "arab nation".
I would suggest Pro Patria that you really have two choices move on or if you feel the punishment is unwarranted appeal to Mr Bobbit. Whining about it is a waste of effort and is something that doesnt need to be a public topic.

mckee19 said:
arab is generally seen as a slurr
McKee...."Arab" is a globally acceptable ethno-geographic descriptor. Go back and re-read the post. See if you can find any other potentially non-acceptable phrases.

There is no need to come back online to post the results of your search.

-------------
No really. Read more; post less. Shhhhhh

obviously im not the only one who thinks that otherwise the DS would not have given him a verbal warning for a RACIST comment.

Alright all,

This is not up for debate, mckee19  was trying offer some input.

As stated by Mr. O'leary and Monkhouse, this verbal has been an accumulative reason.

back over to the other posts in radio chatter

dileas

tess

army.ca staff

Right now i am in defensive mode all i have been getting since i have been logging in is flack from the mods for no apparent reason and my comments are to counter what ever any person says no person is above the low and i think some mods on here abuse there powers no offense or anything but thats what i think personally and i think other members would agree

And we're done here.  Locked.  Pro Patria, the ball is in your court, thousands of members manage to survive here without meeting the warning system.  Please adjust your attitude.

Army.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back