• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Why Not Turn In Your Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mortar guy, that is exactly the tone I was referring to earlier.

That is not constructive, and has nothing to add to this discussion.

MG

I have lots of laundry to do and some boots to polish...can you make it to Halifax??

;D

MRM

Mortar guy said:
Tell you what, I'm on leave right now. Perhaps BBJ, geo and I can swing by your place later this week and solve this problem for you. Do you need anything from the grocery store while we're out?  ::)

MG

You made me sneeze liquid out of my nose laughing!  Well I had to clean the screen anyway.

Well Sappo, you'll have to excuse the f**k out of me if I don't take your personal drama as seriously as you'd like. People have offered suggestions as to how you can sort yourself out and still you complain that you can't figure this conundrum out.

You're right, I am being harsh and rude but as I said earlier, I have little patience for this kind of stuff. You have lots of options - excersice them.

MG

Mud Recce Man said:
MG

I have lots of laundry to do and some boots to polish...can you make it to Halifax??

;D

MRM

If your going to Halifax I am doing some landscaping over here if you guys care to help. Drop a line and have a few beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back