• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wifi at Fort Knox

heavy_e

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm heading to an exercise next week at Fort Knox in Kentucky and I was curious if anyone knew if there was wifi access on the base? Thanks.

heavy_e said:
I'm heading to an exercise next week at Fort Knox in Kentucky and I was curious if anyone knew if there was wifi access on the base? Thanks.

Google

I'm currently in Fort Knox and connected via WiFi.  $9.95/24 hours or $49.95/30 days.

More importantly, there (was) is a sports bar next to the barracks across from where the SimNet/MWSC is.  They have imported beer too!  Molson Canadian, Labatt Blue, etc.

Eye In The Sky said:
More importantly, there (was) is a sports bar next to the barracks across from where the SimNet/MWSC is.  They have imported beer too!  Molson Canadian, Labatt Blue, etc.

Just remember the drinking age there is 21.

Trying to remember the bar there...Rockers? or Rockers II, cus the first one burnt down?

Beadwindow 7 said:
Just remember the drinking age there is 21.

Trying to remember the bar there...Rockers? or Rockers II, cus the first one burnt down?

Rock Or Two...no PFCs or Officers allowed.  The Amor Inn was a spot too last time I was there ('01).  And the Leaders Club. 

Thanks for the info. Being a compressed week long ex I'm don't think we'll get much if any time to experience any of the local hospitality.

TN - Unfortunately it's a brigade ex and not just an armoured one, so no Abrams simulator, heard we might get to use the humvee roll over simulator though.

Back