• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wimps & Barbarians - Today‘s "Men"

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
A very interesting article found at claremont.org Too lengthy to post in its entirety.

Wimps

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful."

Good article...I really like this quote!

Cheers

Slim

Or this one:

Furthermore, wimps vote. As Aristotle pointed out, to the cowardly, bravery will seem more like rashness and foolhardiness than what it really is. Hence political and social issues that require bravery for their solution elicit only hand-wringing and half-measures from the wimps. Wimps are always looking for the easy way out.
Sounds familiar :rolleyes:

This reminds me of how the commandant at basic banned swearing. Yep, can‘t swear. Apperantly we were a social club and not in the army.

Great article Muskrat. I think it is a warning bell as to how castration of the important sectors of our society may come back to kick us in the ***.

Back