• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Winnipeg Police Service

HItorMiss

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Looking for a contact in the WPS to talk about recruiting and lifestyle etc....

I'm a 12 yr Member of the CF ready to go on to something new, have heard good things about the WPS so I figured I would start my search there. More on my mil quals and service when the contact asks.

Thank you to anyone able to help

I'm done with the CF...

That and I still have self respect, so I'll go be a REAL Cop  ;)

BulletMagnet said:
I'm done with the CF...

:facepalm:

Really? I know there's a smiley there, but I still think this is going too far.

Scott
Staff

Scott said:
:facepalm:

Really? I know there's a smiley there, but I still think this is going too far.

Scott
Staff

I agree....don't let frustration rule you.....

Sorry that was an inside joke between myself and a former member of the recruit Pl I instructed on this summer.

Appologies to any MPs

BulletMagnet said:
I'm done with the CF...

Hahaha. You gained your experience with the same organization I am, I'm just in a better trade. It's good to see your finally starting to see the light though. I'm impressed.

Do they make small enough Duty Belts for your waist? I can cut a few inches off my old one and send it to you if you can't find one. ;)

Precept said:
Hahaha. You gained your experience with the same organization I am, I'm just in a better trade. It's good to see your finally starting to see the light though. I'm impressed.

Do they make small enough Duty Belts for your waist? I can cut a few inches off my old one and send it to you if you can't find one. ;)

You're funny.... this from someone who is maybe 110lbs soaking wet eh... when you can keep up to me on PT then we can talk.

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will gladly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Rigger Thanks I may need some black kit for my follow on career and I will be looking your way as per  :nod:

EDIT: Spelling

BulletMagnet said:
You're funny.... this from someone who is maybe 110lbs soaking wet eh... when you can keep up to me on PT then we can talk.

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will galdly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Rigger Thanks I may need some black kit for my follow on career and I will be looking your way as per  :nod:

153, but who's counting? You didn't have the pleasure of joining us for PT often, so I don't know where I stand. Although I'll be realistic and concede that I would have some catching up to do. Don't get me wrong...we both know I'd kick your ass though. :bowing:

I love where I am right now. I think it's the best place for me at this point in my career. I was talking more about you leaving your current trade/tasking and getting into LE. You're going from one extreme to the other. I wish ya the best. I've heard good things about the Calgary Police Service. Was one of the spots I was looking into before I got my Job Offer.

BulletMagnet said:

Enjoy Borden and the MP School. I may be done with the Canadian Forces but that in no way means I think anyone joining has made a mistake regardless of element or trade (Well maybe those people joining the navy but I digress  ;D ). I`m done for my own reasons and choices which when I am a civi I will galdly share until then they are simply my reasons.

Anytime for you...if I am not out in Alberta working...can always do it on days off when I get home for a visit

Back