• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

With Every ounce- THANK YOU

Redneck052

Inactive
Reaction score
As some of you know, My son passed away two months ago.   In a tragic household accident, our five year old son was called to heaven.  

My wife and I have began a campaign to educate, inform, and warn parents of the dangers of children housecoats with detachable robe belts.

My wife and I would like to thank you for all of the support, encouragement, and well-wishes that we have received.

Please take a moment, and have a look at our website, and please spread the word to all that you know.

Redneck052.

www.donavanscampaign.com

Dear Sir, My deepest condolances on the passing of your son, As a parent that has lossest a child I know the pain that you and your wife are going though, Thank you for being brave enough to show your site, hopefully it will wake parents up to the dangers that children face every day.
I would love to tell you that the hurt you feel will pass, but I can't tell you that, its been 7 years since our little girl was called to heaven and it still hurts.
Hang in there

Please accept my sincerest condolences on the loss of your beautiful son.  I have just viewed your web site and will be happy to add a link from my web site which is dedicated to military wives.  http://www.renc.igs.net/~tcollier/ 

Know that you are not alone in your grief.  I hope that you know how important your web site is and that you draw comfort from knowing that it will indeed help prevent further tragedies.  God bless you and your family.  I"ll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. 

I'm so sorry, :'( it always hurts me to hear about these things but i could never imagine what you are going through, i can't access the website here at work (dang firewall) but i will certainly look when i get home, my deepest sympathies to you and your wife. God bless..

Jane

As I am not an eloquent person, I can only offer my sincere condolences to you and yours.....

May God lend you Strength.

I hope you don't mind me bringing this up again.

We hope that parents and caregivers have a look at our website.  We hope that Donavan's Campaign make people aware, informed, and educated about the hazards of removable robe belts.

We have started a new phase of the campaign,  The 23rd Challenge, this is to challenge parents/caregivers to spend 15 minutes on the 23rd every month looking for loose strings, stitches, belts, and etc. on your childrens clothing.

have a look,  we look forward to hearing from you.

thank you for your support.

www.donavanscampaign.com

I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad though that you turned your tragedy into a way to help others. I wish you nothing but the best. Take care

Redneck, I have children in that same age range, and I really can't imagine what you must have gone through, and continue to go through. Thanks for your hard work bringing Donavan's tragedy to light, I'm sure it will have a positive impact the safety of other children.

Cheers
Mike

Yesterday it was 3 months since our son Donavan has passed away.  We all miss him so much, his little sister and I talk about him regularly, she says thats she misses him too.

Please have a look at our website, and pass it on to all that you know.

Today we walked to Donavans school, the memories of our walks were as clear as though it was yesterday, he loved going to school.  He loved going for walks. 

Donavan is dearly missed by all that knew him,

Thank you for all of your support.

Don.

www.donavanscampaign.com

We lost my sister when she was 15 months old. I was just 3 at the time but it still had an effect. I am glad you talk to you little girl about her brother because it will help her in her grieving process. We still talk about my little sister and the short time we had with her, and it's a comfort to me to hear stuff about her since i barely knew her. Our family struggled at first and we went through a dark time after her death, but communication is what kept us all together. Take care.

My utmost condolences to your family

Tragidy is just rotten...No matter how hard we try to be positive...

Try to be strong and know that those who leave us are in a better place, where there is no more hurt.

My thoughts go with you

Slim

Thank you again, all of the support and encouragement is really helping my wife and I.

Please visit www.donavanscampaign.com, and please leave us a message on our website.

The other thing, we are looking into getting a "Spirit Bear" (www.spiritbearsinthecity.com) to give our campaign more exposure, if anyone has any ideas how we can get sponsers please drop us a line.

Thank you everyone!

www.donavanscampaign.com

Im sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family and make you strong in times of need. God bless you.

Back