• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

World Cup of hockey

Who will win the world cup?

• Total voters
I can't believe some one called this a B team....  I think this is a good team it will most definitely face some tough competion from the Czech team and the Finns but i think this may be the team or the face of one to come.  Turco while being 3rd on the list is going to be an excellent addition to the Canadian roster.  Teddy may have turned it down but that could be a mistake, in the long run.  Lungo is another go to guy and a really good re-action goalie (of crse if you played for Florida you would have to be).  I don't know enough about some of the guys but we do have to realize that we are comming up to a changing of the guard in some sense when it comes to our Hockey hero's.  Gretz is done ML is almost done Sakic and company are comming of age and it is time to start getting the young fresh blood into the circle to get the experience and to prove their worth.  At least there is no Lindros on that team that would have made me mad. 

As far as competion goes the Czechs and the Finns are going to be tough.  Should be a good series though.  16 days and counting.

Back