• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

The Librarian said:
Nope they don't count towards the stats now do they??

If you wish though, I could also start getting rid of the old threads in that forum as well. What's your bid?  ;)

Oh yeah, and if radio chatter counted...even I would be a "fixture" and I'm a relative newbie at 18 months on here.  ;)

I think one of the other mods already helped you by sticking this thread in Radio Chatter  ;D.

NL_engineer said:
I think one of the other mods already helped you by sticking this thread in Radio Chatter  ;D.

Told you that I wasn't alone!!  ;D

Me and Des got it nailed for tomorrow.

Technically, George has 11,908 posts in the system. That doesn't count ones that may have been removed along the way.

I think we should settle on a pot.
I'm thinking free subscriptions  ;)

Way to go!  :D

Some fun stats I'd like to see would include how many times George has told people to  "stay in your lane" or "search before you post".
Keep up the good work George.
Cheers.

Yrys said:
We're the 18th, and GW is still at  9 991!

He made 4 posts the 18th, but he is at  9 992 !

DON'T make bet people even if Vern says to do it, someone is tricking the dices !!!    :-X

Yrys said:
He made 4 posts the 18th, but he is at  9 992 !

DON'T make bet people even if Vern says to do it, someone is tricking the dices !!!    :-X

Bidding is not yet closed. You too can still attempt to get your fix in!!  ;D

Yrys said:

Well, I'm gone listen to myself. Anyhow, this begin to be to complicate for me to calculate.

First layer : G. W. and his posts.
2nd layer : People (who am  I kidding  ::) MODS) that trick the dices .
3rd layer : People that are bidding to change the 2nd layer.

With informations only toward the first layer in hands, naw, no thanks, no bidding from me  :D!

Penny said:
Way to go!  :D

Some fun stats I'd like to see would include how many times George has told people to  "stay in your lane" or "search before you post".
Keep up the good work George.
Cheers.

I'd ike to see how many times, on average, those posts were looked at by members before George posted those responses.

And some more fun stats...

(Much like trying to determine how many jelly beans are in Vern's jar ~ and does she have a toilet paper roll inside the bottle filling up space; thereby throwing even the best mathematical guesstimates into doubt??)

Which posts by George have been deleted by un-named mods in the past few days? What is the actual ratio of Posts made to posts removed?? Will it continue?? And most important of all, is the cost of Vern's trip to the southern hemisphere for some R&R now paid for by the eventual winner?? And does she know who the winner is already??  ;)

The Librarian said:
I CAN ban him, and set it to expire on a date of my choosing!! Of course, he could appeal to Mr. Bobbitt so I may have to ban Mr Bobbitt as well. Hmmm, I guess the value of the "what's in it for me factor" bid will tell eh??  >:D

... and look into it before you he get banned  ;D

my bet will have to be 1 min after Vern's bet because I know poor George is locked in her basement. I'm banking he'll put up enough of a fight to delay her by about a minute before he tires out.  :-\

Back