• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Your Beer Brand of Choice

Am I the only disillusioned one who has no idea what in God's name "scronking" is? Damn Easterners, and your funny language!  ;)

Stolichnaya is good when breaking out the vodka.

Scronking ie : whoo hoo, nooky, bootie, horizontal mambo, you get the picture hehe

Red Bull and Vodka. Just tried it.

Also, Jell-O shots. But don't let one of my roomates make it, they arsed up the formula and we now have Jell-O that could be an easy substitute for jet fuel.

Beer; depends what country I'm in;

Canada: Coors light
Germany: Riegler special ex
Holland Heineken (from the tap)
States: same as Canada

Cigarettes: mmm hi test? lol 8)

Domestic: Keith's, Moosehead, and yes, even Canadian.
Import: Heineken (of course), Corona, and Stella.

Smokes: DuMaurier Light Regular, or on rare occasions Drum in ZigZag whites.

Domestic - Waterloo Dark, Steamwhistle, Kieths, Blue

Import - Hoegaarden, Leffe, Becks, Dab

But that's just the lineup for fridays...  ;)

Well I don't want to start a new topic so we will revive this one...based on the latest comments about my favorite beer...I actually have never liked beer and I have finally found one I like....Corona  ;D

http://www.coronaextra.ca/Extra/index.aspx

Play the clip...ahhhhhhhh Corona...miles away from everything

HL

Domestics-  Sleeman honey brown, Alexander Keiths

Imports- Kilkenny, Boddingtons, Becks, MacEwans Scotch, Tetleys, Tiger, Corona

Hard stuff- Rum (Appletons reserve) Gin (bombay sapphire) Rye (crown royal)

There is only one beer Murphy's Stout from Ireland!  When you can't get it a poor second choice is Guinness.  My second choice is San Miguel Dark from the Philippines.

Does anyone know where in Canada one can get Murphys stout? I had it whilst in the land of Tea and Crumpets a year back, but have not found it in Canada.

Fave beer when in the Motherland:  Webster's Yorkshire Bitter
                                Canada:  Okanagan Springs Pale Ale

FourNinerZero said:
Thats a touch out of my AO....anywhere in Etown?

On occasion it can be found amongst the finer officers (read Royal Marines) at BATUS CFB Suffield.  That's as close as I can get.

Hot Lips said:
Well I don't want to start a new topic so we will revive this one...based on the latest comments about my favorite beer...I actually have never liked beer and I have finally found one I like....Corona  ;D

HL

I am not a regular drinker, prefer my gin and tonic, but if I am to drink beer Corona is the only one I will.
The others don't taste very good to me.

big bad john said:
On occasion it can be found amongst the finer officers (read Royal Marines) at BATUS CFB Suffield.  That's as close as I can get.

Looks like I'm making a pit stop on the way to writing on stone park this weekend.....

Back