• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2024 BC Election

From the left wing Tyee.

Polling from Liason Strategies

NDP - 38%
BC Conservatives - 34%
BC United (formerly BC Liberals) - 16%
Greens - 11%

Kevin Falcon is probably regretting changing the name and turfing Rustad.

It will be interesting to see how the NDP deal, or not, with this issue. It might help them in the polls if they get it right.

Vaughn Palmer: Don’t be surprised if B.C. retreats from drug decriminalization before the election​

Opinion: Diversion accounts for 50 per cent of safe supply drugs that police come across through seizures, Fiona Wilson, deputy chief of the Vancouver police, testified.

It will be interesting to see how the NDP deal, or not, with this issue. It might help them in the polls if they get it right.

Vaughn Palmer: Don’t be surprised if B.C. retreats from drug decriminalization before the election​

Opinion: Diversion accounts for 50 per cent of safe supply drugs that police come across through seizures, Fiona Wilson, deputy chief of the Vancouver police, testified.

Nope, we’re f*cked. Eby jumped ahead 15% as preferred leader and NDP support is growing. I don’t know what it will take to toss these dough heads out of office …

Without the corporate donations that were available in the 1990’s, Howe Street can’t starve the two parties like they did last time to force a “merger”.

A more palpable solution may be to run both parties like the Liberals/Nationals in Australia. Let the Conservatives run outside of the two major metro populations while the BCU runs for those city seats only.
How do you propose to get those two parties to agree to that?

That is interesting. Some of those ridings flipping Conservative should have the Federal Parties worried, too…

Apparently in the Question Period, Eby will answer questions from the BC Conservatives but not from the official opposition BC United.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they’d put me away!

Looks like they're officially walking back the drug policy.

Back