• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Almost all trades are now hiring?

Hey guys I talked to my file manager on the phone today ans she told me that although there were selections on the 21st Inf was not chosen and according to her there are over 100 jobs left. I dont know if this is true or not because I dont know how the systems works but she told me the next round would be some time in January 

Rohandro said:
Hey guys I talked to my file manager on the phone today ans she told me that although there were selections on the 21st Inf was not chosen and according to her there are over 100 jobs left. I dont know if this is true or not because I dont know how the systems works but she told me the next round would be some time in January

If this is true this makes me very excited.

DAA said:
So then you have nothing to worry about.  I would suggest that you merely contact your CFRC and say "I am calling to book my CFAT" and then go from there...

Writing it tomorrow morning!

ForeverLearning said:
If this is true this makes me very excited.

I don't know why'd she would say it if it wasn't true but I had thought I missed the selections becasue I wasnt merit listed but ill probably be listed by next week and be eligible for the next round of enrollments, so im excited as well.

Just wondering which recruiting centre are you with?

Rohandro said:

Hate to break the news but it's not true............Infmn was part of the selections last week.

Rohandro said:
I don't know why'd she would say it if it wasn't true but I had thought I missed the selections becasue I wasnt merit listed but ill probably be listed by next week and be eligible for the next round of enrollments, so im excited as well.

She probably told you that, because she actually doesn't know.

But keep plugging along with your process, there may still be a few opportunities for this year and the next years selections are just over 60 days away.

DAA said:
Hate to break the news but it's not true............Infmn was part of the selections last week.

She probably told you that, because she actually doesn't know.

But keep plugging along with your process, there may still be a few opportunities for this year and the next years selections are just over 60 days away.

Well that sucks but i only have my reference check left which should be done this week, would they still merit list me if its closed?

Rohandro said:
Well that sucks but i only have my reference check left which should be done this week, would they still merit list me if its closed?

I am not sure if the occupation is open for this year but it is definitely OPEN for next year, so they should still continue with the processing and once completed, merit list you.

DAA said:
I am not sure if the occupation is open for this year but it is definitely OPEN for next year, so they should still continue with the processing and once completed, merit list you.

So the next selection would be somewhere in February? and is Infm included in that selection?

Rohandro said:
So the next selection would be somewhere in February? and is Infm included in that selection?

1 Feb and yes, there will be many NCM occupations included.

DAA said:
1 Feb and yes, there will be many NCM occupations included.

Hey DAA!, thanks for all your awesomeness. Any clue about cbt engr for February 1st?

Also my 2 trade choices are cbt engr and infantry, will they continue processing my app due to infantry being open still and would I still be offered cbt engr regardless in February if I was eligible or only infantry as that's what they are continuing my application for?

Cheers

ComDvr13 said:
Hey DAA!, thanks for all your awesomeness. Any clue about cbt engr for February 1st?

Also my 2 trade choices are cbt engr and infantry, will they continue processing my app due to infantry being open still and would I still be offered cbt engr regardless in February if I was eligible or only infantry as that's what they are continuing my application for?

Cheers

DAA said:
All three of your occupation choices are currently open for next years processing.  But only Infmn is open for the current year.  So they should continue the process for you.

There ya go

When people say open for this year, do they mean there still selecting or are they just accepting applications?
Thanks,

May123 said:
When people say open for this year, do they mean there still selecting or are they just accepting applications?
Thanks,

Just accepting but in some cases, they could be selecting.  All depends.

CLOSED = too many applications for the number of available positions (usually 3:1 or 5:1) or no positions left.

DAA said:
Just accepting but in some cases, they could be selecting.  All depends.

CLOSED = too many applications for the number of available positions (usually 3:1 or 5:1) or no positions left.
Thanks a lot! I'm sure this was mentioned above, but you wouldn't happen to know the status of infantry?
Thanks again

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/112682/post-1272725.html#msg1272725

Back