• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Troubles

ArmedAndUseless

Inactive
Reaction score
  Hey guys! I've browsed here for a while but this is my first post, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or something. I looked around for a while and couldn't find the answer.

I'm applying to join the Primary Reserves, to the South Alberta Light Horse to specify. When it gives the option to, I select the SALH. However, later on it prompts me to pick my "Prefered Recruiting Center", and my only options is "Calgary (Detachment Edmonton)". When I select it, a whole bunch of units disappear from the previously mentioned menu, leaving only the units in Edmonton... except the SALH.

I have already talked to the current recruiter of the SALH, as well as the OC of A squadron. They are actively recruiting, and told me to apply, but I don't want to apply without specifying that i want to join the SALH. Do you guys have any advice? Is this a bug, should I hold off on applying until I can select it?

Thanks for the help!

ArmedAndUseless said:
  Hey guys! I've browsed here for a while but this is my first post, sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or something. I looked around for a while and couldn't find the answer.

I'm applying to join the Primary Reserves, to the South Alberta Light Horse to specify. When it gives the option to, I select the SALH. However, later on it prompts me to pick my "Prefered Recruiting Center", and my only options is "Calgary (Detachment Edmonton)". When I select it, a whole bunch of units disappear from the previously mentioned menu, leaving only the units in Edmonton... except the SALH.

I have already talked to the current recruiter of the SALH, as well as the OC of A squadron. They are actively recruiting, and told me to apply, but I don't want to apply without specifying that i want to join the SALH. Do you guys have any advice? Is this a bug, should I hold off on applying until I can select it?

Thanks for the help!

Just leave the area for UNIT blank for now.  Seeing as you are applying PRes, your application will be forwarded to the local Brigade Recruiters in your area for initial processing and assuming that you are applying for "Crewman", they in turn should notify SALH that they have received it.

I had the same issue. RHFC wasn't showing up, so I called CFRC Hamilton and they made sure it got to the unit.

Back