• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured Soldier Questions

BluenoserGuy said:
so i can be a "zipperhead" for the rest of my days

I said those words once upon a time.

Then I discovered CFAO 11-12

Quag said:
Well seeing as to how troops just got back from overseas learning the LEO 2....I'm not sure where you are at.

Yes there are courses for C2 going on as well.

Summers are slower than the Fall/Winter is what I was trying to get at.

Sorry about that. Thought you were implying that we had Leo 2s and training guys here in Pet on them.

My bad.        ;)

Regards

No need to apologize... ;D

I think I confused a lot of people with what I wrote.  I guess thats why my english teachers always put this comment:

"Great essay but sentences need to be more clear and concise"

:p

Cheers!

- gramps.

If I want any lip out of you monkey I will rattle your chain

mover1 said:
- gramps.

If I want any lip out of you monkey I will rattle your chain
Hey guys, Whoa!

time to cool it a bit.

mover1 said:
Geo its OK

Gramps and I go way back.

Take it to PMs then.

Back on topic troops.

The Milnet.ca Staff

Quag said:
No need to apologize... ;D

I think I confused a lot of people with what I wrote.  I guess thats why my english teachers always put this comment:

"Great essay but sentences need to be more clear and concise"

:p

Cheers!

PM inbound.

The Milnet.ca Staff

Reference the "Poop Troop", during my days as a Strat it was a career killer.  Soldiers that were considered Admin problems, poor attitudes, didn't fit into the "click" etc were volunteered to shovelling you know what.  However, I knew allot of guys who loved it and fought like hell to stay.  Now that Germany is gone your career will consist of Edmonton, Wainwright, Suffield, Gagtown and deployments.  Whatever you do, don't get married.  There's an old Army saying that still applies, " if the Army wanted you to have a wife, they would have issued you one".
Good Luck!

EX COELIS said:
...Whatever you do, don't get married.  There's an old Army saying that still applies, " if the Army wanted you to have a wife, they would have issued you one".
Good Luck!

Part of me hopes this is a joke.

Shamrock said:
Part of me hopes this is a joke.
EX COELIS said:
It ain't no joke, its real.  Been there, lived it!
Michael O`Leary said:
And others have had long strong marriages while serving.

To my same wonderful lady of 35 years. So it's not all bad for everyone. Same as anything else, it's what you make of it and how bad you want it to work.

Mine survied as well, just barely.  Though sadly there are more releases due to the pressure of spouses.  More separations, due to mental health reasons. 
Sorry guys its not a pretty picture.  Example; conduct a poll of 3 PPCLI Garrison Base Edmonton and it members and tell me how rosey things are!

EX COELIS said:
Mine survied as well, just barely.  Though sadly there are more releases due to the pressure of spouses.  More separations, due to mental health reasons. 
Sorry guys its not a pretty picture.  Example; conduct a poll of 3 PPCLI Garrison Base Edmonton and it members and tell me how rosey things are!

Blah blah blah....you're bitter, we get it

CFAO 11-12

It never saved my marrage but it did help me in the long run.

Back