• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Personal best

I have told most of my friends about this site.  While I can't see any of them joining in any capacity at this point in their lives, they are all proud of, and concerned for, the troops.

Wouldn't surprise me if many of them are here on a semi-regular basis.

*edited as I have ham-hands on a lap-top keyboard.*

Looks like today is a very special day..........and once again:

Most Online Today: 890. Most Online Ever: 890 (Today at 19:20:08)

Most Online Today: 923. Most Online Ever: 923 (Today at 21:06:22)

Its going up quite rapidly.......were we mentioned in the media today somewhere??

Busy Roto time is over.

Lots of new guys overseas looking for things to do with their spare time in the middle of the night. Pers returning are getting over the leave hump, and staff who were busy supporting the roto are finding time to come on-line again.

That's my guess.

For .02 cents worth.

Time to start a new contest to guess the date and time of when we break 1000?

Or....

Its and incredibly boring Sunday night with nothing on the tube and everyone decided to join in the great communion of army.ca :)

OK

This has to be a glitch:

968 Guests, 95 Users

Most Online Today: 1099. Most Online Ever: 1099 (Today at 21:58:22)

So maybe I am blind but isn't the "Most Online Today" & "Most Online Ever" counters supposed to be on the main page, I am sure that is where I remember seeing them before but not anymore ???

Sorry!......Too late.  Prize has been invalidated.

George Wallace said:
OK

This has to be a glitch:

968 Guests, 95 Users

Most Online Today: 1099. Most Online Ever: 1099 (Today at 21:58:22)

this site has become so popular, 95% of my unit has been on it in one way or another
gives us something to talk about when we got nothing to do

Looks like we are getting that new hardware just in time.

Thanks George  ;D

1062 Guests, 83 Users

Most Online Today: 1197. Most Online Ever: 1197 (Today at 00:17:49)

3 more to go  ;D

OK Mike, where do the logs say they're coming in from?  Any particular referring URLs standing out?

Back