• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

Looks like this may be legit.

Not sure the source for this photo, if anyone finds something to verify, please share. EDIT TO ADD: Wall Street Journal is running this photo… That lends it some credibility.

IMG_5321.jpeg

It's all over the major networks now.

fair number of "shots" can be heard on the video. Sounds pretty quiet to me. After the first two it doesnt seem like theres a good target

First written reports I've read describe "sounds like shots" and "blood on face" (obvious from picture) after he stood up. At this point, I'm waiting for confirmation the sounds were shots, and the injury didn't result from the drop to the stage.

Sounds like they were at a bit of a distance, but also normal mics tend not to realy capture the true volume of shots particularly well.

Given the angle when he grabs his ear, sorta looks like shots came from maybe his 2 o’clock as the podium faces. I’m worried about where those rounds went and if there was crowd in the backdrop.

God what a shit show. Needless to say this is abhorrent.

I’m worried about where those rounds went and if there was crowd in the backdrop.
Hopefully, a good chance not. One of the videos (short) shows his head was turned to his right when the first sound happened and he grabbed his ear (before being dropped).

Looks like at least one bullet graze on his face and ear.

2 inches the other way and he would be dead.

Back