• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attempted assassination of Donald Trump 13 July 2024

Here’s a complete 1m41s video of the event from the single camera angle and picking up audio from Trump’s mic. You see the initial shooting, USSS gets Trump down on the ground, you hear USSS planning their exfil and report “shooter’s down” before they then get Trump up to move him, him telling them to wait so he can get his shoes (very understandable to have a weirdly normal response in and extreme event), he then squirms his way out of the USSS standing smother, does the fist in the air, and they move him off. Good work done by his close protection detail.

Also, first 48 hour rule is in effect. Expect to hear an insurmountable amount of bullshit while things settle and facts emerge. Be skeptical of literally everything.
I literally got banned from Instagram for saying the EXACT same thing in a post, re Children's Hospital bombing in Ukraine

I didn't even use the word 'bullshit' and it got taken down & me banned within seconds of me posting it

Anyways, agreed. The 48 rule is definitely in effect

Here’s a complete 1m41s video of the event from the single camera angle and picking up audio from Trump’s mic. You see the initial shooting, USSS gets Trump down on the ground, you hear USSS planning their exfil and report “shooter’s down” before they then get Trump up to move him, him telling them to wait so he can get his shoes (very understandable to have a weirdly normal response in and extreme event), he then squirms his way out of the USSS standing smother, does the fist in the air, and they move him off. Good work done by his close protection detail.
I agree with the shoe comment. When you're under stress like that you have no clue what you will do, unless you have trained for a scenario like this and rehearsed the response. The brain is a funny thing.

I'm not sure Polievere "rejoicing" (for lack of a better term) in the shooter's death will be helpful. And I'm sure that Team Red will weaponize that against him and this event aganist Canadian gun owners.
Team Red's BEST play right now is to literally shut the f**k up and say absolutely nothing at all, except publically wishing Donald Trump a speedy recovery

Any commentary outside of that will backfire almost instantly (I would think, anyway...)

Team Red's BEST play right now is to literally shut the f**k up and say absolutely nothing at all, except publically wishing Donald Trump a speedy recovery

Any commentary outside of that will backfire almost instantly (I would think, anyway...)

The mentally insane left, who ironically are the biggest voices against gun violence, are posting “so close” comments all over. Many Twitter accounts and careers will be over as a result tonight.

Dr Karen Pinder of UBC won’t be teaching medicine anytime soon.

BTW has the PM said anything?
Who is she and why not?

The mentally insane left, who ironically are the biggest voices against gun violence, are posting “so close” comments all over. Many Twitter accounts and careers will be over as a result tonight.

"Dr Karen Pinder of UBC won’t be teaching medicine anytime soon"

Honestly I think teachers and professors should keep their politics out of their classes - would help society a lot.

The mentally insane left, who ironically are the biggest voices against gun violence, are posting “so close” comments all over.
No surprise there. Can you imagine the implosion and hysterics if that would have been Biden?

To confirm, are you talking about the portion of the left that is mentally insane, or that the left is mentally insane?

For disclosure, I identify as centre-left but an actual assassination attempt is not good. A successful assassination attempt would be even worse. Nothing good will come out of any of this.

The absolute professionalism there from the Secret Service. His immediate protection agents were providing body cover within 3 seconds and the threat was neutralized in 6 seconds. There is going to be a lot of AARs on this one (similar to Kennedy and Reagan) if the shooter was where the videos are showing his probable location. That's way too close and too obvious of a spot.

Back