• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attitudes towards the Liberals

What should a person do when all that fails?
Like it or not, pal, it suggests to me that the majority don’t accept your views. So are you suggesting those in the minority should impose their views on the majority?

I think we all want peace and stability. And the internet is a semi-anonymous place where folks talk shit.

Having said that, as a person who voted LPC because of JT, he has made sure to divide this country on many lines during his tenure. Any threats of violence are a reaction to policies and statements generated by the previously mentioned divisive government.

If you want this to stop start encouraging your political representative to govern from the middle, not the extremes.
I must confess I also helped get him in office. And yes, he has contributed significantly to the division within Canada.

Read the room? Anger. Yes, I get it. And I feel it too. But what I’m railing against is not the anger but what some people have suggested. Are you suggesting that Trudeau’s party wasn’t lawfully elected?
With recent revelations of Beijing interference, I certainly question the integrity of the Trudeau Liberals "victory" last election.

What else don't we know? Its like an inspection on a shit recruit. The more you dig into the locker layout, the more you will find that is dirty. Trudeau is the same way.

ON THIS ISSUE alone, its shocking that the only we know is because a CSIS employee finally spoke up.

Trudeau gets free pass after free pass. And makes more laws to shut us all up.

With recent revelations of Beijing interference, I certainly question the integrity of the Trudeau Liberals "victory" last election.

What else don't we know? Its like an inspection on a shit recruit. The more you dig into the locker layout, the more you will find that is dirty. Trudeau is the same way.

ON THIS ISSUE alone, its shocking that the only we know is because a CSIS employee finally spoke up.

Trudeau gets free pass after free pass. And makes more laws to shut us all up.
I’m in agreement with you there and, on the China thread alone I’ve posted quite a bit indicating my view that Trudeau and his Liberals definitely needs to get turfed out of office and soon…much like what happened in Ontario with Kathleen Wynne and her party. There comes a time when all parties in power eventually become fat, lazy, over-confident and corrupt. Time wounds all heels.

Like it or not, pal, it suggests to me that the majority don’t accept your views. So are you suggesting those in the minority should impose their views on the majority?
No side has an absolute majority in any of this, which is why the winning side pushing their agenda so hard is causing so much division. It's even worse when regions of the country that voted majority against the current government are targeted by the ruling class for punishment.

Most of this rhetoric started around the same time the government started attacking certain groups within our society.

Two simple examples being the gun control laws being enacted and the Covid controls.

Both utilize violence against the citizenry for things ultimately out of their control for a questionable effect. With gun control they are promising to take your legally acquired property (which they are debating if they even have to pay you or not for) and if you don’t comply you will go to jail. Why? Because the government says so not because of any objectively provable effect.

With Covid they took away jobs from people, denied them freedom of mobility, arrested people for doing basic activities, and demonized them.

No wonder we have people who would like to see them hang. No wonder they feel betrayed.

I am not a fan of rhetoric or any of the crude insults both sides level, but I can understand where the frustration comes from.

This is not new. Calgary lost it CFB when the city went completely conservative in 1992 IIRC. Chretien made sure Calgary paid for that.
It especially didn’t help when Chretien’s staff identified to him that it was the Calgary-based LdSH troops that deliberately set him up for the backwards helmet event…

No side has an absolute majority in any of this, which is why the winning side pushing their agenda so hard is causing so much division. It's even worse when regions of the country that voted majority against the current government are targeted by the ruling class for punishment.

This is why I like the US system, where the states have much more independence in certain areas. Take abortion and gun rights as what I see as good examples of legislation that should be left to sub federal government.

At the moment you have a high concentration of people in 1 or 2 areas dictating to the rest of the country. No wonder we are so divided, we don't really have an accurate representation, if we did 3/4s of the BS our governments do wouldn't fly.

This is why I like the US system, where the states have much more independence in certain areas. Take abortion and gun rights as what I see as good examples of legislation that should be left to sub federal government.

At the moment you have a high concentration of people in 1 or 2 areas dictating to the rest of the country. No wonder we are so divided, we don't really have an accurate representation, if we did 3/4s of the BS our governments do wouldn't fly.
Subsidiarity! We need a great big dose of it in Canada.

This sums up everything in a nut shell.

"You see, they’re in a war. For as much we (Right side) think they’re wrong, they (left) think we’re evil. In a war against evil, anything goes."

Are you suggesting that Trudeau’s party wasn’t lawfully elected?
Does Chinese influence and intimidating voters count towards creating an unlawful election? If so then yes.

What you're failing to acknowledge is the LPC, and especially Trudeau, stoking division, vilifing Canadians, and very likely instigating people purpose to take advantage of their reaction.

Does Chinese influence and intimidating voters count towards creating an unlawful election? If so then yes.
So you disagree with most officials, all leaders of the opposition including Pierre Poilievre that the outcome was not affected? It’s ok if you do but just wondering.
What you're failing to acknowledge is the LPC, and especially Trudeau, stoking division, vilifing Canadians, and very likely instigating people purpose to take advantage of their reaction.
Not sure he failed to acknowledge that per se but that point is valid.

Back