• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attitudes towards the Liberals

I don't think some here appreciate PP political tactical ability
If that is directed at me, quite the opposite. He’s very good at being a politician. He’s been at it a long time. You think he’s lying I don’t think he is. I think he has a knack to shut down any rabbit holes people would like him to go down. I also think if he truly believed that the outcome was in doubt that he would be smart enough to exploit it.

I think he’s making a pile of mistakes on lot of things but he is very strategic in his politics. Of that I have no doubt.

I'm guessing PP softened the stance on CCP because he knows the CPC will have a hard time getting elected so long as the CCP is helping the LPC and continuing to get away with it.
Wouldn’t attacking the CCP help him though?

If it was shown the CCP interference affected the outcome of one of our elections, the effects would be far reaching. The belief that our elections (and American elections) being impervious to fuckery would evaporate overnight. Trump would be instantly vindicated with a whole new round of shit going on down there as a result.

Wouldn’t attacking the CCP help him though?
His base won't change. But then CCP efforts into media and electoral interference would ramp up to ensure his defeat.

If that is directed at me, quite the opposite. He’s very good at being a politician. He’s been at it a long time. You think he’s lying I don’t think he is. I think he has a knack to shut down any rabbit holes people would like him to go down. I also think if he truly believed that the outcome was in doubt that he would be smart enough to exploit it.

I think he’s making a pile of mistakes on lot of things but he is very strategic in his politics. Of that I have no doubt.
Do tell. Where is he making mistakes? Not winning over the woke?

Do tell. Where is he making mistakes? Not winning over the woke?
I think it is more about not making enough in roads to winning the middle. At least not yet. I don’t think he can win over the “woke”

I think it is more about not making enough in roads to winning the middle. At least not yet. I don’t think he can win over the “woke”
Not too long ago I couldn’t stand PP. To a certain extent now, he’s beginning to grow on me. While I still am not entirely sure about him and his policies, I don’t think he could do much more damage than JT has done in the last 8 years. The next few months should be telling.

Honestly the CPC and PP would really have to crap the bed right now for me to not vote for them with the continual performance of the Liberal govt

Sigh. Labels. They don't help. And they are intellectually lazy.

Those labels do however make for a much quicker path to condemnation and disdain for "the other"

It kind of has a cancelling effect.
Yeah I did. They originally called themselves as such. Many still own the label.

No offence, lets speak straight up about whats going on in western societies and NOT pussyfoot about things.

And now a defamation suit has been filed as the news agency that published that may have made a few mistakes. Another news agency wisely opted not to run with the same story due to the unreliability of the sources.
It's interesting choice of words...

Media organizations have lawyers because defamation lawsuits are part of the game. Dong filing a lawsuit is no proof of anything beyond him hoping to take the heat and light off of himself for a time. I suspect he'll drop it when it comes time for disclosures.

Dong is still a liberal. Even sitting as an independent, he'll vote the same as the liberals. As an aside, as an independent, he'll probably get more speaking time than if he was in caucus.

If he had the balls and conviction, he should have resigned and taken his chances in a by-election. A liberal sitting on the other side of the aisle, is still a liberal.

Liberal, as in trudeau's party, is an oxymoron.
I will agree with that - it is far from "liberal" and behaves more like a softer version of a Chairman Mao type. Or Stalin. Lenin. take your pick

One thing I noted in a YouTube I made was that those who seize power usually take control of the media as a priority. Let that sink in.

I will agree with that - it is far from "liberal" and behaves more like a softer version of a Chairman Mao type. Or Stalin. Lenin. take your pick

One thing I noted in a YouTube I made was that those who seize power usually take control of the media as a priority. Let that sink in.
Or let me pose an alternate “chicken vs. egg” theory. Could it be those who are in control of the mainstream media who are the ones basically controlling the government? Rather than the government necessaril being the one pushing the whole cancel culture, “wokeism”, rainbow mafia , etc., etc., it’s the reporters, editors and even broadcast/cable/CEOs/publishers who have an agenda to change this country drastically from what it had been? (Hint: think modern day William Randolph Hearst with a leftist bent).

Back