• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Training - Once For Life

Mamma Bear said:
Well at least I can spell people correctly....And thats all I have to say you. Anyone have any other questions or comments feel free to email me. Too much going on in my life right now I dont need comments from someone. Maybe you need a lecture on people skills. Maybe this is why some people dont want to post comments and questions on here because of people like you...

How about a comment or two from the site staff?

Conduct Guidelines

Approaches to avoiding unwanted labels

MSN and ICQ "short hand"

Regarding the use of "MSN speak" versus the employment of prose which is correct in grammar, spelling and punctuation

Mamma Bear said:
Well at least I can spell people correctly....And thats all I have to say you. Anyone have any other questions or comments feel free to email me. Too much going on in my life right now I dont need comments from someone. Maybe you need a lecture on people skills. Maybe this is why some people dont want to post comments and questions on here because of people like you...

And we all knew this was coming from me...

Well at least I can spell people correctly....Aand that's all I have to say you. If Aanyone have has any other questions or comments feel free to email me. There is tToo much going on in my life right now. I don't need comments from someone. Maybe you need a lecture on people skills.? Maybe this is why some people don't want to post comments and questions on here; because of people like you...

I feel better now.

PS Mamma Bear,

You missed another typo besides people in HorMs post.

This site is not all about being the perfect poster, in all grammatical forms, all the time. It's about at least making the attempt at it, a fact which is pointed out in the joining instructions you would have received upon joining the site. Please try to refrain from being offended because another Army.ca member pointed had a simple request for you based on something you chose to ignore.

Back