• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blackdown 1995 Photos

My former band officer is in that picture I believe he was a Staff Cadet WO there.

Micheal Tolpa, I believe he's in the second row ... second from the left.

Yes, I remember WO Tolpa from all those years ago. That is him in the second row.

Well last I heard he is now a 2LT (could be a LT by now) in the CIC with my sister corps #41 Port Perry.

Any 'G' Coy pics?
I was an Officer Cadet that Summer
Appreciate seeing any and hearing from other officers and staff cadets from that year.

drrchief said:
Any 'G' Coy pics?
I was an Officer Cadet that Summer
Appreciate seeing any and hearing from other officers and staff cadets from that year.

>:DVIVA  >:D I remember you

>:D :skull: >:D
What was my nickname?
And do you have any pics?
Who are you?

drrchief said:
>:D :skull: >:D
What was my nickname?
And do you have any pics?
Who are you?

It was Lucifer  >:D

Viva 5th Batt

I'm still scanning more photos...............was "D" Coy, Smallbore?
If so, attached is the staff pic.
More will follow.

Your other left.............................................oops I mean right.

holy **** that photo (D Coy) brings back just a few memories. I was a cadet in D Coy that summer.......and I remember you thiffault! my how the years go by

Hard to belive that was 10 years ago. 

The more I look at that picture, the more I keep thinking "What an ugly bunch of pugs!!"

Well Well, it's been a long time since that picture, I'm in the training pic two over left from Moe, we did para together along with "teabag" and a few others that year, not in said pic, thifault I think we partied that year, or you use to hang at our shack(which was always happenin and loaded with the women, storm? i was gettin wasted @ the Holiday Inn in Barrie. . post more pics if you.. 9411 the last hard-ass jump course. . .  \m/  Till I DIE  \m/

Back