• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ AUG 21 - St. Jean

osjesso said:
By the way the PT test is in week one now and a failure to the shuttle run means a return home and on that they are very searious. "

So  start running / sprinting , or else your butt is being sent home , no remedial PT anymore folks!

G'luck ,

JESSO

You are 100% sure of this? If so, how if I may ask...

Mud

A great Ninja never tells her secrets.

But , I do know this for 110%.

You can PM me and find out if you wish  :)

techie said:
oh, 10 days to go, and my course # is 0279

I was hoping someone would post a number I recognize.  I'm on course 0279 as well, half the people at my swearing in were 0280.

Can anyone explain this new course-numbering system to an older fart like me?

I went thru Basic, 12 Platoon, Course 8930....89 (the year) and 30 (30th Platoon of that year).  Roger that.  Easy-smeasy pattern there, even for a PEI guy.  ;D

Your guy's number make no sense to my pee brain damaged by years of chewing on the decadent package in the IMP bread...

0279 to me means, 2002, 79th course  ::) 

doh!

Per the security clearance form:

I was given it at my swearing in and told to have it completely filled in before I get to St Jean.

As for the ourse numbering, your guess is as good as mine, Mud...lol

Springroll said:
Per the security clearance form:

I was given it at my swearing in and told to have it completely filled in before I get to St Jean.

As for the ourse numbering, your guess is as good as mine, Mud...lol

Its ok, just my AMTS kicking in...

(Aluminum Mess-Tin Syndrome).  I can't stand by microwaves either.

Someone will fill us in...

Howdy folks. A future sig op here going on the August 21 course, swearing in on Friday with Rory here in Saskatoon. Counting down the days now until the 19th.

A little about myself: 17 years old. carbon based life form. half reptile. male.  6 foot 2 inches. I think that basically covers all the bases. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'll be there too, swore in on the 2nd of august, heading out on the 19th as a med tech.  I'll be on course 0279, I'm super excited and can't wait to see all of you there.

dodger37

:cdn:Three more days of work,eight more days till the 19th. I can Hardly stand it.
Is there any medtechs heading to SJ on the 21st. :cdn:

4780medic said:
:cdn:Three more days of work,eight more days till the 19th. I can Hardly stand it.
Is there any medtechs heading to SJ on the 21st. :cdn:

I just finished my last day of work last night...YIPPEE!!
I don't think there are any other medtechs going from here other than you.
This is the list so far:

Cansurf - NCI-Op
Armydave - Infantry
Dugnut - NCI-Op
Springroll - TASOP
Deuce - SigOp
PC1982 - Infantry
Rory - Infantry
Fondle-Otter - SigOp
MDrummond - Combat Engineer
techie - LCIS
4780medic - MedTech

Edited to add trades.

Hey gents. I'll add to the list here, I'm going in for SigOp. See you in about a week..

Hey Dodger37, it's good to see another medtech is on here.
How did you find out your course number?

4780medic said:
Hey Dodger37, it's good to see another medtech is on here.
How did you find out your course number?

It was in the letter they sent me after i accepted the job offer, as well when I was sworn in it was on a bunch of the forms i had to sign.   I should probably add for the list that im going in as a med tech and I'm pretty sure that rory is going in as infantry.

Yay course 0279E! I'm in the Army! I'm in the Army! Ha ha there was only me and Fondle for the enrollment though in Saskatoon.

Well, 1 week and counting for you all troops!

Personally, I think you are gonna love it!

:salute:

Back