• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ personal kit search

SprCForr said:
Why oh why couldn't you have been posted to Chilliwack in the 70's?  :'(

Because I'd have been between the ages of 1 & 11 in the 70s.  >:D

What to bring on BMQ?  Don't bring anything that has any real emotional or economic value.  Instuctors like me can often be insensitive, particularly if you have overly ugly (or hot for that matter) family members.  Rubbing your fellow candidates' faces with your shiny new I-phone or horribly expensive jacket will only result in said items getting mysteriously destroyed or stolen.

ArmyVern said:
I have NO snowshoes ... try someone else.  >:D

Ah DOH! I mean... uh.. there is no other supply techs worthy of my love and admiration ;D How bout desert boots? :D

ArmyVern said:
Because I'd have been between the ages of 1 & 11 in the 70s.  >:D

Our loss then.  :-[

Can we split this to make a "Rave about your favourite Sup tech" thread?  ;D

SprCForr said:
Our loss then.  :-[

Can we split this to make a "Rave about your favourite Sup tech" thread?  ;D

Just throw it onto the "DS Interview - The Librarian" thread ...  ;D

sucking up won't work though, I can not be bought ... ..  >:D

Kat Stevens said:
Larry Dawson, hands down.

Don't know him, but does he have any fellow relatives of the same last name who are also Suppies?

Dunno, but he was RQMS in 1 CER 81-83ish, and again at a later date when the Q was in disarray, he came back and cleaned house.

Kat Stevens said:
Dunno, but he was RQMS in 1 CER 81-83ish, and again at a later date when the Q was in disarray, he came back and cleaned house.

I know a couple of Supply brothers Dawson whose dad was also a Sup tech. Possible?

ArmyVern said:
sucking up won't work though, I can not be bought ... ..  >:D

really now? not even with assless chap pics?

Kat Stevens said:

Seems there are those who are so good at cleaning house, they frequently find themselves being called upon to do so again. That's the kind I like too, rather than the kind who mess up the house in the first place.

Waiting ...

No new PMs for me Mr MedTech, so I can not answer your last ... yet.

ArmyVern said:
Waiting ...

No new PMs for me Mr MedTech, so I can not answer your last ... yet.

LOL hahahahahaha... ah... when I get my Ninja, I will get an assless chaps pic just for you Vern. That will be my Christmas present for you next year :D

MedTech said:
LOL hahahahahaha... ah... when I get my Ninja, I will get an assless chaps pic just for you Vern. That will be my Christmas present for you next year :D

Now you're scaring me. Is it going to be the much done Kawi racing green ... or will you be original about it?

Back in ye goode olde dayes, when 1 CER only had one Fd Sqn, with no SQMS,  us troop storemen dealt directly with the TQ/RQ.  Every morning before roll call, I would poke my head into the Q and see if they required any heavy lifting technicians, AKA young Sappers with strong backs and weak minds.  I would put the word in to the Tp WO, and he would have all the Manuels he needed for as long as required.  Oddly enough, very few of my Sup Reqs ever got fired back in the field.

ArmyVern said:
Now you're scaring me. Is it going to be the much done Kawi racing green ... or will you be original about it?

What?! What do you mean by scaring you? I thought you liked assless chap pics? ;D Hmmm what do you mean by original? :D I'm going to be painting my beauty in Lambo Yellow...mmmm yellow... perhaps yellow assless chapy to match?

MedTech said:
Hmmm what do you mean by original? :D I'm going to be painting my beauty in Lambo Yellow...mmmm yellow... perhaps yellow assless chapy to match?

Not to worry; I'm never scared.

As for lambo yellow chaps -- I double dawg dare you!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Not to worry; I'm never scared.

As for lambo yellow chaps -- I double dawg dare you!!  >:D

LOL then will I get my desert boots? :D

Oh screw desert boots :D can I get WWB to fit? ;D

Back