• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BUGOUT! or for those Germany Vets SNOWBALL!

If you were called right now to go to Iraq, you would....?

• Go AWOL.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blakey

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
If the options provided do not reflect what you would do, by all means pick the closest one and make additional comments.

Unfortunately this poll will exclude our civilian and cadet members of the forum, but feel free to express your opinion.

Not only get a DD from Tims but stop by the War Surplus store and get extra ballistic plates!  ;D

Regards

Tell them, since they stopped giving me my 300 bucks a year and ID card,............. did I mention that letter you sent stating you don't require a list anymore?

You're getting weak Bruce....you've lost "the edge"  ;D

I think most guys would go....even if they opposed the actual US reason for getting involved.

For the mostpart just to get there and help out and try to secure a bit of sanity in a coutry where that is selling at a premium.

Just my thoughts......

Regards

I wish I would have time to stop by Timmies, but I would need that extra time to say goodbye to family ie my son and such.  But I would be there as close to on time as humanly possible.  But I don't think there are many people who wouldn't have a problem such as that. 

Back