• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFB Trenton Open House

WingsofFury

Inactive
Reaction score
All in all a great weekend, here's a few photos with more to come.

CenturyFlightTopside1.jpg

HarvardstoLancaster.jpg

C-17AngledHeadOnTaxi.jpg

PolarisRefuel3.jpg

Skyhawks3ManFlag.jpg

Great pics so far.  Sunday was a great day for the AF. The Snowbirds were able to do their high show, which is longer and better in the Ohh-Aahh department.  The C-17 did a cool job with take offs and landings within 2000m, waaay cool.  The Centennial CF-188 standing on it's tail just floored me. 
Nice views of the 17 there Attila...I have a few of the same...LOL
;D

Thanks BYT Driver - it really was a nice day for an air show.  Your thoughts on the 7' tall fence??  ;D

CFMultis.jpg

CF-18s2ShipTaxifromBehind.jpg

CenturyGirlTrentonTaxi.jpg

HercwPatchLowDeparture2.jpg

WingsofFury 

Thank you for posting the pics . I was hoping to attended the show but had to work that weekend thanks again .

Not a problem Karl28, glad I could help. :)

424 Squadron had a very busy Sunday with 2 rescues during the day which meant they couldn't do more than a flyby on Sunday while en route to another emergency. 

424SQNCrestwIVBag.jpg

Then there were the Skyhawks...always a favourite!

Skyhawks2ManDownwardSpiral.jpg

SkyhawksTribySide.jpg

SkyhawksCandyCaneSwirl.jpg

And a couple of jumpers from the Canadian Forces Land Advanced Warfare Centre, one of which got caught in some wicked winds and ended up landing in the trailer park to the east of the base and was picked up by 424.

Paratrooper2.jpg

Paratrooper1.jpg

I must be just out of frame in that shot of the 424 crest....creepy.

Thanks again Moe, I always appreciate your kind words. :)

Benny - do you want a face to your name?  Assuming you were the dude stamping the passes...??

WingsofFury said:
Benny - do you want a face to your name?  Assuming you were the dude stamping the passes...??

Hahaha! Such is the life of an OCdt. That was me for most of the weekend.

Yes, you certainly held your own...:)  And you managed a breather as well...lol  There's a lot more pics that I'm sending in to you guys, you'll see the CD.

Late Edit - sorry, didn't know if you wanted the photo up or not so I removed it.

And a couple of jumpers from the Canadian Forces Land Advanced Warfare Centre, one of which got caught in some wicked winds and ended up landing in the trailer park to the east of the base and was picked up by 424.
Hope this quote thing works....WoF, the jumper was picked up by the Flight Line (B*tch Bus) at the OLCO gas station.  Somehow, the jumper has a few cuts and scraps and went to TMH for a checkout, not the MIR, which is strange. 
I was by the tower for that and we all wondered where the H he was headed, winds were very bad on saturday.
Great pics...I'm trying to see if you got me in any of them.... :blotto:

Yikes - I saw the Griff over there and thought they had to rappel down to pick him out of a tree or something... ;D

Let me go through my shots, I'm not sure if I got any tower shots at this show, but if I do I'll post them for certain. :)

Not that I had much time for pictures but here are a few that I took.

Armynewsguy

Back