• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cut off date

Well my med files just got sent out today and I got my physical scheduled for monday, looks like the interview will have to wait until my med comes back.

is there a reason why? they didn't wait for my med file to return to borden before they scheduled my interview.

yeah same here thats wierd ??? did you have a major problem during your medical or something

No man I'm still waiting for the regiment to call. so I'm just hanging in there. I'm betting it'll be next week.

OK lol there is an update, since i did my PT test back in July of last year it has since expired so tomorrow morning at 09:30 i have to do it again. you know what that means. I have to listen to that "motivational" Music again NOOOOOOOOOOO. lol

B.McTeer

Im not sure why they wont let me do it, I think I might phone up the recruiter tomorrow and see if he can swing anything. I think if you have problems and get off track, if you dont get all your stuff done in that one day, then the process isnt as streamlined. I will phone tomorrow and find out.

did my PT test again today, passed of course. so ill be getting a call early next week to get sworn in and stuff.

I just got a call from the RC in Vancouver today and they scheduled me an appointment to do my aptitude test but nothing else. Is that normal for it to be done one or two at a time like that? Or is it suppose to go all at the same time?
I have one last question...I know the RC is at 1070 W Georgia in downtown but is it on the first floor? or do I have to go upstairs to talk to someone?
Thanks
Dan

it all depends on your RC... i don't think you have much to worry about.

the last time i checked, the Van. RC is indeed on the first floor.

Whiskey_Dan said:
I just got a call from the RC in Vancouver today and they scheduled me an appointment to do my aptitude test but nothing else. Is that normal for it to be done one or two at a time like that? Or is it suppose to go all at the same time?
I have one last question...I know the RC is at 1070 W Georgia in downtown but is it on the first floor? or do I have to go upstairs to talk to someone?
Thanks
Dan

The offices (and the classroom where the testing is done) is on the 8th floor ... the PT test (only) is done in a little room on the main (street level) floor.

I have to wait 6-8 months for my medical files to be proccessed. Everything else is done.

Canuck_25 said:
I have to wait 6-8 months for my medical files to be proccessed. Everything else is done.

6 TO 8 MONTHS WHOA dude that sucks man. that means all your tests but your cfat will expire and you will have to do them all again. that sucks dude

Hey McTeer. No updates, since my "handler" is on leave till mid next week. so until then, i've got to wait some more :dontpanic:

he might be mine too i cant keep track anymore Ive had i think Ive had 4 now ??? lol. I'm so Confused lol

Back