• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

I was told mid July by my file manager.  Where did the June 24 date come from?

Nov for DEO log selection?  Where did you get your information.  My recruiting det had no information to pass on other than I should be getting merit list notification in a couple of weeks.      Pretty tight lipped or out of the loop wrt board selection board dates.

d_edwards said:
Nov for DEO log selection?  Where did you get your information.  My recruiting det had no information to pass on other than I should be getting merit list notification in a couple of weeks.      Pretty tight lipped or out of the loop wrt board selection board dates.

Yup, believe it or not, 4 Nov.....

NLockhart said:
I was told mid July by my file manager.  Where did the June 24 date come from?

:-X

I was wondering if anyone knows when the next selection date for MARS DEO is.

I was told 11 July, 24 July and 24 October for LogO selections (16 spots)

Is anyone able to clarify on the dates for pilot selection? I too was told the date would be July, and as it stands, it'll be a squeeze for all my stuff to come back in time for that one. A June one would leave almost no chance.

Has the June one been added in addition to the July one or was the July one just rescheduled? Not that it matters one way or another. Things will move at the speed they move. Just curious.

Thanks,
Ryan

RyanHealy29 said:
Is anyone able to clarify on the dates for pilot selection? I too was told the date would be July, and as it stands, it'll be a squeeze for all my stuff to come back in time for that one. A June one would leave almost no chance.

I already did.........there is no July date.

DAA said:
24 Jun...

Thanks DAA. I'll assume that either the July one was rescheduled or that there never was a July one and I either misheard or the recruiter was mistaken. Maybe if I cheer for the Sens my medical stuff will come back from Ottawa in time! I won't hold my breath though (or cheer for the Sens. Gross.)

I think you may see Pilot selections taking place on a bi-monthly basis....but that is only a guess.

DAA said:
I think you may see Pilot selections taking place on a bi-monthly basis....but that is only a guess.

Including this month?  Could you be a bit more specific?

I am assuming that July selection was rescheduled or maybe its a province thing?  Forgive our ignorance. 

Thank you! 

skyhigh10 said:
Including this month?  Could you be a bit more specific?

I am assuming that July selection was rescheduled or maybe its a province thing?  Forgive our ignorance. 

24 Jun is the selection date. 

I am thinking they are not going to hire all the Pilots they need on that date.  So it would sort of make sense to do the next selection in Aug and then Oct, etc, etc.......this allows for applicants to be processed for ASC and all the other aspects.  This part  is only a GUESS....

secondchance said:
Any AERE  DEO here who is in recruiting process  now?

Got mine rolling again when I got my earlier sleep study date.  Still in processing at North Bay.

estoguy said:
Got mine rolling again when I got my earlier sleep study date.  Still in processing at North Bay.
Good luck with your process, but  my question was about AERE (Aerospace Engineer )  DEO in process.
You are Pilot and ACSO.
estoguy said:
Officer/NCM: Officer- DEO
Trade Choice 1: Pilot
Trade Choice 2: ACSO
Trade Choice 3:

Sorry, the teacher in me must have substituted AERE for there. Sorry.  :facepalm:

Im still in it. Just waiting for my medical to go through before I get an interview. Would love to be gone for a September BMOQ

What are your trades? My medical only took one week when it got sent to Ottawa. Hope your processes is going quickly as well

barista95 said:
What are your trades? My medical only took one week when it got sent to Ottawa. Hope your processes is going quickly as well

Infantry and Armour Officer over here

Back