• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ding dong the witch is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

K. Ash

Inactive
Reaction score
Martha Stuart

Is there anyone else out there who are as happy as I am about her conviction?

Now if they could only get the Jackal behind bars....

Righty,
How ‘bout removing the picture. It‘s been seen and is just using bandwidth. Small pic for an avatar is fine. Just not the same big one in the message section every time you post. Thanks

Speaking of witch is gone...bu-bye Sheila Copps....

Oh, yah, Baby - have another tequila, Sheila.
Did you notice how puffy her face is now?
She definitely looks like she‘s been feeding from the Liberal party patronage gravy train, straight from the trough!
It‘s a shame - she abused her position as Heritage Minister by moving Haida to Hamilton, the beeyatch ...
Yup - Papa Doc Crouton sure left us some legacy ...

Originally posted by Righty:
[qb] lurn tu spall= Learn to Spell [/qb]
I know what you meant by it. I meant wtf are you on?

I can‘t speak for what Righty‘s on, but I can suggest that he was probably trying to point out that you misspelled Martha Stewart‘s name. Aside from your spelling, your grammar also requires work:

"Is there anyone else out there who are as happy..."

should read:

"Is there anyone else out there who is as happy... "

Now settle down kids, it shouldn‘t take 5 posts to sort out a small spelling error. :rolleyes:

It should‘nt take any. Considering the way a lot of kids write today. If you can understand it, leave it be. Correcting someone‘s grammar and spelling, on a forum, connotates control and superiority.
Besides, while this may be the Off Topic Forum, Martha Stewart is way too off topic and not worth the bandwidth. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back