• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ex in Nunavut

DannyBoy

Inactive
Reaction score
On the last parade night i went to my unit had some sheets out that were all employment opportunities. Two of them caught my eye one was the BTE05 in waynewright and the other was some exercise up in Nunavut. I was wondering if anybody could tell me what that would be about? what would i expect if i signed up and went to Nunavut, other then practicing Arctic warfare.

If I remember correctly, something similar was offered when I took a posting at Alert. But I think it was more based on survival.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the link to Ex Boreal Warrior website that has been published by members of 32 cbg public affairs department. It contains the Ex overview.  It also provides additional information such as: "ARTIC AND SUB-ARTIC OPERATIONS" pam, which is under doctrine.

http://www.army.dnd.ca/32cbg_hq/2005/BorealWarrior/Boreal%20Warrior/BW06_home.html

Back