• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Exchanging kit at different base than home unit?

admr96

Reaction score
Hello, I am currently posted in Kingston but on leave prior to a course. I live near CFB Borden and have some pieces of kit that don't fit. Am I able to go the clothing store in Borden for kit exchange or this is something that can only be done at my home unit? (I know that I can do kit exchange while on course, but I'd rather show up prepared and not have that on my mind.)

Shouldn’t be an issue to exchange at other bases. The bigger issue is whether Borden has that kit.

Thank you, my main priority is exchanging my combat tunics, everything else can wait. Should I just show up there or call and see if I need to book an appointment?

Thank you, my main priority is exchanging my combat tunics, everything else can wait. Should I just show up there or call and see if I need to book an appointment?
Depends on the base. Some have walk in hours. Some require an appointment.

I’d call, not only to book appointment but to make sure they have it in your size.

Back