• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fatty Superthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
secup said:
Why does RFT exist?

It will be painfully clear to your instructors your motivation pre BMQ.

I know you said you will be the most motivated RFT troop.. but your previous demonstration
of care of yourself/fitness will speak volumes more!

Tomorrow is a working day; so stop self-medicating now.

If you figure that the CF is running a Government sponsored "FAT FARM" you are sadly mistaken.  You are expected to be in shape.  RFT, as was pointed out, is not a "Genny Craig" program.  You pass or you RELEASE.  If you are entering the CF and figure you are going on RFT, then you are not entering for the right reasons.  RFT is not a goal.  It is an attempt to salvage some from FAILURE; failure to meet the minimum physical fitness standards.  It is nothing to be proud about or aspire to.

I am not proud at all. I just say that I will benefit from a program created for that purpose. Also, something to keep in mind is that I am/will training every day until departure. Hopefully It will be ok by then.

Anyways thanks for all these super advices and well, I'll see you all someday on the field.  ;D

Just work hard and stay positive. Sometimes your mind has to be in better shape then your body. Good luck.

secup said:
I just say that I will benefit from a program created for that purpose.

::)

My eyes are getting sore from all the rolling......

Also, something to keep in mind is that I am/will training every day until departure. Hopefully It will be ok by then.

So your famous 16 hour days aren't keeping you from training now ?

"check's in the mail"
"She told me she was 18"
"I'm going to train every day"

I'll see you all someday on the field.  ;D

in my case, you won't.........

secup said:
I just say that I will benefit from a program created for that purpose.

I really don't think the CF asks a lot physically.  I mean the standards are not difficult.  And it just pisses me off that people take advantage of RFT when I was in rehab for bloody more than a year when I broke my arm in three places skiing.  If I can pump out those 19 pushups, anyone can, period!  

PS.  When I'm done courses and working, you actually won't want to see me in the field.  ;)

And another one goes in the dumper, should have seen it coming from the first post.

Minet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back