• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Fedrerik G

G

Gung_Ho20

I read your latest post and I heard you are going to join the Royal Montreal Regiment. I‘m currently in that unit, I‘m now a senior private and soon to be promoted.We just came back from an exercise in Fort Knox, Kentucky where we spend a whole week doing house-to-house clearing and spend 2 days at the range doing live fire attacks in single pair and section level. we also did live fire in a defensive position and finally the cherry on the cake was the overhead fire where a whole company(Full size!!!!!) had to crawl up to an objective under live fire of 3 machine guns and controled c4 explosions. The Royal Montreal Regiment was augmented by a Platoon of reg force Royal 22nd Regiment, and a platoon of also reg force Prince of Wale‘s own Regiment of Yorkshire(1PWO), your ally regiment in England. We were the only unit in 34 Brigade to go to the United States for spring break. I‘m certainly sure that u made the right by joining the army but also joining the Royal Montreal Regiment. If you have any question about anything you wish to ask, dont hesitate to write to me. :)

Back