• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feedback/Opinions?

SSteele

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day, to anyone reading this I'd like to start by apologizing if this is mentioned anywhere else that I could not locate as it is a little bit specific to me. I'm more or less looking for some feedback on my current situation. I have come to a hard stop with my application with regard to my interview and medical because of some bad debt. I had accumulated up to about $4000 according to my credit report which the Capt. that I would have spoken to for my interview process had seen. However when I contacted all the proper agencies handling my files I found out that number was more to the $6000 mark, now I have spoken with the Capt. within my recruiting center and as he had said "There is no magic number the forces have set in stone but they would like to see that down to around the $2000 mark and see some positive payment arrangements before proceeding forward with my application". This conversation took place Sept. 30/15 where we agreed to have a follow up conversation on Dec. 1/15 to see what progress I have made in this regard. With that being said to my knowledge Garda had contacted my references within this time with little to no issue and come Dec. 1 my total debt will be down to about $2300-$2500 with arrangements in place. Now what are my chances of proceeding forward with my career with my references being contacted already, this total debt, release letters from a couple of agencies, and payment arrangement letters from the remaining agencies? If anyone could shed some light on my situation or point me in the right direction to inquire further as I am becoming a little worried and anxious because of the amount I've had to invest. Thanks ahead for any input anyone could give.

Back